Part 11 - The fight

Phil’s POV

I woke up, and was already feeling a lot better. I yawned and turned around to find an empty spot next to me. Then I remembered Dan had talked about going to the hairdresser at 3:30 pm. I got out of bed and noticed a note on the table.

Call me when you wake up.

Love you.

Yours.

I got all warm inside and smiled to myself. I quickly fixed my hair and left home.

When I got to the hairdresser, Dan was already sitting in the chair. When he saw me, he gave me a big smile, and was on his way to stand up, but then the hairdresser came back. I sat down in a chair and started looking through a magazine. The hairdresser cut big chunks of Dan’s hair off, and I felt like picking them up and saving them.

“Totally obsessed.” I thought.

I chuckled. Dan got off the chair and walked over to me.

“What are you laughing at?” he asked with a big smile on his face.

“Nothing.” I said and stood up.

“So… what do you think?” he asked, referring to his haircut.

It was possibly prettier than before, but I didn’t say that.

“It’s looks nice.” I said.

“Hey, what are you doing here anyway? If you don’t remember you kind of threw up today.” Dan said with worried look.

“Yeah, but I’m feeling better now.” I answered.

“Still, you should’ve stayed home in bed.” He said.

“And let you go to the hairdresser all by yourself? I don’t think so.” I said.

“I can go by myself, I’m a big boy!” Dan said.

I laughed.

“Where?” I said and winked.

“You’re seriously so perverted!” Dan said and laughed.

“So I’ve been told. Anyways, what should we do now?” I asked.

“Uhm… Starbucks?” Dan suggested.

“Okay.”

He slowly leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed and quickly held his hand, before letting it go again and started walking towards Starbucks.

We were sitting at Starbucks, enjoying our coffees and companies.

“Hey, you wanna go with me and my family camping next weekend?”

I gave him a strange look.

“Camping? Are you the camping type?”

“No, not really. But my parents are, and they thought it would be fun.” Dan said and took a sip of his coffee.

“So like, sleeping in a tents?” I asked.

“We have a caravan, but at night we’re sleeping in a tent for ourselves, while Addison, my mum and my dad are sleeping in the caravan.” Dan said.