Part 6 - The party

Dan's POV

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAN!" Lily screamed happily.

Oh god, what does she want now? Lily and I had always been really close friends. She was part of the gang I used to hang with before I met Phil. I used to have a crush on her, probably because she looked so good. She had long blond hair, small pink lips, and nice breasts. She was all the boys' dreamgirl, but not mine. Not anymore. She always had a boyfriend when I tried doing anything with her, but now that me and Phil where together, she seemed to be more interested in me. Wait... Are Phil and I a couple? We never made it official.

"So Dan, my parents are going to France next weekend, so I was thinking if you would come to the party I'm having?" she asked.

I didn't really feel like going. At least not without Phil.

"Can Phil come too?" I asked.

"Sure, why not?" Lily said sounding excited.

"Ok, I'll find out if I can." I said.

"Great! Can't wait!" she said and ran over to the girls from class.

Phil sat on his seat in class. I walked over to him and sat next to him on my seat.

"Hi pretty." I said charmingly.

"Don't say that Dan." he said laughing.

"Hey, Lily invited us to a party this weekend. Should we go?" I asked.

"Uhm, I don't really attend to parties." Phil said.

"You haven't been to a party before? Ever?" I asked.

"No."

"Please Phil, I'll only go if you go too." I said and gave him puppy eyes.

He sighed.

"I'll think about it." he finally said and smiled.

I just wanted to kiss him, damn he was cute!

Phil and I were lying on his bed. Muse were playing quietly and we were just lying without talking, just enjoying each other. I couldn't help but think about if we were a couple or not.

"Uhm Phil?" I said.

"Yeah?"

"Are uhm... Are we a couple?" I managed to say.

"Hm... I guess we are." he said and stroked my arm.

My stomach tickled and a smile spread on my lips.

"We can go to the party if you want to go that bad." Phil suddenly said.

I looked a bit confused at him.

"We don't need to go Phil. I won't force you to do something you don't wanna do. I... I don't want to go that bad? Why would you say that?" I said desperately.

"Dan, calm down. I didn't mean it like that, I just agreed to go to the party." Phil said looking at me with a serious look on his face.

"Really?" I said.

"Yeah, I have to try it some time." Phil said.

I kissed him on his forehead. "It'll be ok, I promise." I said.

It was Friday and Phil, and I were getting ready for the party at Lily. We were at Phil's house. I lay on Phil's bed and looked at pictures on my phone.

"What time is it?" Phil said, coming out of the bathroom, only with a towel rapped around his waist.

"Wow you look hot..." I said.

It just came out of my mouth, without thinking about it. Phil looked irritated.

"Don't say that Dan. You know I don't do well with compliments." Phil said and turned around to find some clothes.

I stood up and swung my arms around him. He turned around so we were head to head. I pressed my lips gently against Phil's, and totally didn't mind his soaked body. I quickly pulled my head away again.

"You asked what the time was, didn't you?" I said jokingly.

"It doesn't matter!" Phil said and kissed me.

I giggled while kissing Phil.

"No really, the clock is 8.30, you need to get dressed." I said.

Phil sighed and started to get dressed.

"Phil, it's gonna be ok." I said and kissed him on the cheek, and lay on the bed again.

We arrived at the party at about 9.15, and everyone seemed drunk already. Phil and I started drinking our Captain Morgan. After a half-hour, Phil sat down on the couch, drunk as hell. Lily suddenly came over to me.

"Hi Dan!" she said.

I smiled and nodded at her.

"You want to dance?" Lily asked.

"Uhm, ok." I said.

"You look really good tonight." she said in my ear and suddenly tried to kiss me.

I pulled away from her.

"What are you doing?" she asked looking confused.

"I can't Lily, I'm... seeing someone." I said.

Lily now looked more confused than ever.

"But don't you know how much I like you?" Lily said sad.

"Sorry Lily." I said.

"You jerk!" she said with tears in her eyes and stormed out of the room with Jennifer right behind her.

Drama queen. I sat down next to Phil, when my head started spinning.

"Are you... Uhm... Having fun?" I managed to say.

"Yeah, it's cool." Phil said.

I looked at the party, and realized that everybody was extremely drunk. I suddenly felt Phil's hand in mine.

"What are you doing?!" I said.

"Relax Dan, nobody is noticing anything." Phil said calmly.

I wasn't comfortable about it, but then I took another look at the party. Everyone was sleeping, kissing or dancing. No one would notice.

"I want to show everyone you're mine." Phil whispered.

I looked at him, and saw him smiling to me. I wasn't ready to tell everyone yet. Suddenly I fell asleep.

-

"Dan... Wake up!" Phil said.

I was wide awake when I realized where we were.

"We have to go now Dan." Phil said.

And then we went home. Phil was drunk too, so we leaned up against each other. Phil suddenly tripped somehow and fell down, and I fell on top of him. And then we burst out in laughter. No one was around to see us. I rolled down from Phil and lay next to him instead, looking up at the sky. The sky was full of stars. I snuggled into his chest and put my arm around him. He held his arms around me. I really enjoyed lying in that position. I sat up a bit, held my head with my hand and looked at Phil.

"What?" Phil said.

"You're beautiful." I said, realizing how drunk I actually was.

"You're stupid!" Phil said and tried to stand up, but fell down again.

I stood up and helped him.

"Let's go home." I said laughing.