fifteen

Schlatt

         I couldn't really believe it-- well, I couldn't really believe two things

         I couldn't really believe it-- well, I couldn't really believe two things. One, I kissed Sid. Two, I was parked in front of the house that I might be living in for the rest of my life, along with the five other boys that'd be living with me.

I glance at the house, then stare at Sid, asleep in the passenger seat.. and I couldn't stop fucking staring. I just wanted to carry her in and set her down somewhere safe, but we never really confirmed whatever we are, and I don't want the guys to assume anything. I look down at the hoodie I wore, it was the merch that she had mocked me for, her merch. I had changed out of my other hoodie at a red light because it was obviously dirty and I didn't want a bad first impression on my friends.

I lift my head and smile at Sid again. "I really love you.." I mutter to her, she opens one of her eyes, scaring the shit out of me. "Oh my fucking god! I thought you were asleep!" I lean back and place a hand on my chest.

"Question: just how much do you love me?" She grins, sitting up and leaning her head my way.

I cross my arms and look away from her, I had said that to myself, I hadn't expected her to hear me. I slouch against the window. "A lot.." I admit.

"Wait-- how long have you even loved me for?" She asks, out of the corner of my eye I see her leaning back in her seat.

I raise my hands up to my chest. "Look.. I'm gonna be honest, when I saw your only f--" she punches my shoulder, cutting me off. "What? I'm being honest! Then, when we met irl I kinda started crushing on you more than I already was.." I shrug.

"How sweet" she rolls her eyes.

"When did you fall in love with me?" I nudge her, interested in her response.

"Wait-- are we here? In california?" She looks around out the windows of the car. "Dude, how long have we been here?"

I shake my head. "Doesn't matter--" I stop when she unbuckles her seatbelt and gets out of the car. "Hey--! Answer my question!" I shout at her before she slams the door shut and runs to the front door. I grumble and fall back into my seat. I shut off the car. "Oh, I've loved you since you were born~ blah, blah, blah~" I mimick her voice, grabbing my car keys and unbuckling my seatbelt, getting out of the car. "Because you're soooo handsome~" I roll my eyes, shutting the car door and stuffing my hands in my hoodie pocket before walking over to her. "Sugar, you do know you forgot your handsome boyfriend in the car, right?"

"Oh shut up" she turns away from me and knocks on the front door. I stand next to her, peering over at her face to see it had become a bit pink. I smile and admire it, embarrassing to admit to myself, but I don't really care anymore. "What?" She looks up at me.