four

3rd person

     "Sid I--" Schlatt's voice goes silent, he had slipped out of the restaurant after saying his goodbyes to the family, but Sidney and Tyler had went out for some fresh air earlier

     "Sid I--" Schlatt's voice goes silent, he had slipped out of the restaurant after saying his goodbyes to the family, but Sidney and Tyler had went out for some fresh air earlier. He stares at the couple. He had never told anyone anything about his love life. But lately he's been having a few slip ups. He watches how Tyler was able to run his fingers through her hair, a vape in his other hand.. and she just smiles at her boyfriend, Tyler leans down and presses his lips against hers. Schlatt felt an imaginary punch to his gut, his heart felt as if he was being squeezed. "What the hell am I doing?" He sighs. His shoulders tensing as he raises them at the sight of the couple turning to him, he stares at Sidney with wide eyes.

"What do you want, Schlatt?" She scoffs at him, rolling her eyes and letting go of Tyler.

"Just wanted to say bye to Tyler" He scoffs back. "Bye Tyler"

"Get home safe man" Tyler nods, taking a hit. Schlatt balls his hands into fists, he walks away and towards his car.

He drops into the driver seat and slams the door shut, his hands gripping the steering wheel. "Of all the fucking people in new york city!" He shouts. "Of course it has to be fucking Sid!" He slams his head down on the wheel and takes a deep breath. He had thought about that for a long time, ever since she had called him Jmoney the week after they met. That.. being a crush. He hated himself for it, and he hated how their fans always called him a middle school boy, they didn't know what it was like to live his life and maybe like some girl that hates him. He couldn't stop thinking about the dinner, and how she was the only one that laughed at his half-joke, had she secretly found him funny? He lifts his head from the wheel, watching as the two head to a red car, his hands tighten on the wheel when he glares at Tyler. She's eighteen! Schlatt could only wonder why she was dating a twenty two year old. Then he stares at Sidney, he watches as she opens her own door and slip inside the car. He shakes his head and drops it onto the wheel once more, letting out a small, weak, and quiet breath. "Of course it was her.."

"