five

Sidney

    "So, what was it?" Schlatt asks immediately after joining the call, I could hear the smirk in his voice

    "So, what was it?" Schlatt asks immediately after joining the call, I could hear the smirk in his voice. "Couldn't stop thinking about me since the dinner?"

"Why the fuck were you there?" I scowl. "And you better not tell anyone about your stupid half-joke shit!" I rant, throwing my hands around.

He stays silent for a moment, a long sigh comes through his mic and into my headset. "Are you done, ya broad?" He chuckles when I stay quiet. "Anyways.. I wasn't planning on it, but Elaine was practically begging me on the way out of the store, and at first I was a bit skeptical, I thought I'd get beaten the shit out of and mugged or something. But it was a fancy restaurant Sid, the food was expensive and I didn't have to pay.." He explains to me, I listen, it had seemed believable. "Can you blame lil' ol' me?" He pouts.

I scoff. "Whatever.. I believe you. My mom loves rich people and Jeremy Stewart was a rich, charming, asshole" I roll my eyes and cross my arms.

"Did you just call me charming?" He laughs, my eyes widen and I shake my head.

"Didn't you pay for my only fans?" I grin, his laughter is gone and replaced with silence.

"N-No.. a.. uh, a friend of mine found it.. y'know, weirdos.. and he sent it to me an-and I was like: hey this looks like Sid!" He tells me, his voice rushed.

"How did you know what I looked like before the dinner--? And my face isn't even in the photos!" I ask him, leaning back in my seat.

"You know what Sid? Stop asking stupid fucking questions, thi-this, this is stupid!" He yells and I snicker. "What's so funny? Huh, you rachet? Got something to say?"

I puff out a breath. "You make it so obvious that you're a creep" I grumble. "I've deleted the account because of you, just the thought of you buying my photos!" I gag.

"Oh stop feening for my love" He scoffs loudly. "Don't you got a boyfriend?"

"Yeah, I do Schlatt.. you really think I'd like you? You already know Tyler is my boyfriend, and we've been dating for two years" I glare at my computer screen.

"Well ain't that illegal" He sighs. I could hear his eye roll from a mile away.

"Oh shut up you fuckboy. Like you have anyone to love" I reply back rudely.

"I have a girlfriend"

The call goes quiet, him? This had to be a joke. "Aren't you sleazy.. what's her name?" I smile, telling myself if he took more than a second to answer, the woman was probably fake.