eight

Sidney

    "Run away with me" I shoot awake, I quickly sit up and look around

    "Run away with me" I shoot awake, I quickly sit up and look around. "Wh-Where.." I take a deep breath. "Oh.." it took me a second, but I remembered last night, but I don't remember this blanket.

"This is um.. my, uh, the room I stream in-- and that's my couch.. you can sleep there.." Schlatt points to the gray couch. "I-If you're up before seven I probably won't be up by the way and if you're up after nine, I probably won't make you breakfast.. and if you want I can give you some.. spare clothes or.. something" He shrugs, a small smile on his face.

"Uh, yeah.. I'm good.. night Schlatt" I look at the couch. "Thank you-- again" I sit down and watch as he walks to the stairs.

"Mhm, no problem.. night, Sid"

What time is it? I look around for my phone, checking my pockets and my surroundings. "Where the fuck is it..?" I mumble, I grab the blanket on my lap, why is his basement so cold?

I get up and drop the blanket on the couch just as I hear the door to upstairs open, it was probably Schlatt, he didn't tell me if he lived alone, but knowing him, he probably did.

I awkwardly stand still as he walks down the stairs, when he comes into my view we both just stare at each other. "Oh, uh.. morning" He looks at the bowl in his hands, I follow his eyes and see the bowl of Reeses Puffs. "I.. I got you cereal, I remember in uh, a stream of yours once.. you said you didn't like milk, so I didn't pour milk" He extends the bowl towards me. "H-Here you go.."

"Oh" I bite back a smile. "Thanks Schlatt" I take the bowl from him. "What time is it?"

He takes his phone out from his pocket. "Almost.. almost ten twenty"

"And by the way, have you seen my phone?" I look around again, still not spotting it. Maybe I lost it on the train, but I swear I had it on the walk to his place.

"Last night you put it on the arm of the couch and I saw that it was almost dead, then I realized we also had the same phone.. so I charged it for you.. sorry, I know you probably didn't want me too.." He explains quietly.

This felt like a dream, I was confused, it was just us now and I've never seen him so nice, just like last night. "Come on Sid, me hating you is just a joke for some views.." did he really mean that? This whole time I thought us hating each other was real, I mean.. yeah, he's been nice, but I can't just forgive him after how much he's pissed me off this past year. Maybe I should just get home (sneak in after the fight, I guess) and act like this never happened. "No, its okay" I nod. "Do.. you have a kitchen I could eat this at?" I raise the bowl a bit. "I kinda like to sit when I eat"