twelve

Schlatt

     Who the fuck? What the fuck? Where the fuck? When the fuck? Why the fuck? How the fuck did I lose my cards? Luckily I caught it, I haven't been alerted of any purchases, but where are my credit and debit cards?

I found out a minute ago that they were missing, I was just about to take my credit card out to pay for my mutz from Murray's but it was gone, (luckily my grandma gave me a twenty dollar gift card for christmas and I was able to pay with that). But how could they possibly dissappear? I walk out of Murray's with a bag of mozzarella in my left hand, my phone in my right. I listen as it rings until a voice greets me and asks what I need. "Yeah, hi.. could you freeze my two cards?" I stay on the phone with the woman on the other end, discussing what happened before she tells me that both my cards had been frozen and I wouldn't have to worry.

"Yes, sir. We can give you a new credit card within a few days while your debit might take about a week" she hums.

I sigh. "Thank you, have a good day" I nod and hang up, only after did I realize my flight was in two days. "Fuck..!" I huff. How could I get the cards if I was on a plane to the whole other side of the country? Just as I was about to put my phone back in my pocket, it buzzes, I grumble and lift my phone so I can see what the notification was.

SID
hey, I know this
is probably weird
and all bc you're
always the desperate
one that messages
me first

And as much as I am
going to hate what
I'm about to text you,
I need to know
Whats our plan?

Maybe we should
meet up and discuss
the plan

JSHIT
yeah
I'm heading towards
Cafe Rubio
Can we meet there?

SID
Isn't that place shit?

JSHIT
no, I think it's good
and it has good
reviews

SID
exactly why it's shit 
you like it
But whatever

I'll be there in
about 20

JSHIT
got it Sid
I'm not desperate tho

SID
if you weren't
then you wouldn't
be saying that