ten

Schlatt

     "You

     "You.. are aware that this is illegal right?" I smile at my phone, Sid spinning in her chair on the other end.

She stops her chair and looks at me. "You wouldn't tell on me, Schlatt.. be honest" she leans closer to the camera.

"I'm just saying! I could!" I shrug and let out a yawn, we've been talking for a while now, she was probably sobering up. She sleepily looks at the camera, only making the smile on my face grow larger.

"Then you'd be a snitch" she points at me. "And a bitch" she laughs and I roll my eyes. "Though, Schlatt.. I know you'd never snitch on me, it just doesn't seem like you.."

I nod. "I wouldn't.

"It all felt.. not real.." I sigh, crossing my arms and leaning back into my chair.

Ted looks at his camera, practically making eye contact with me. I felt fine with showing my face to my friends, I knew that they wouldn't be assholes or anything. So when he stared into my soul, he saw my reaction. "You're telling me, you didn't sleep.. because you and Sidney sat on a call for seven hours-- while she was drunk might I add, which is very, very, illegal.. and you guys hate each other?" He kisses his lips and furrows his eyebrows, looking at me confused.

"Its not like that" I scoff.

"Oh, no, no, no" He shakes his head and scoots closer to his desk. "It's feels like it's, uh--" he taps a finger on his desk. "--exactly like that actually..!" He nods.

I uncross my arms. "Well, kinda-- but I'm saying it's not, so it's not.." I raise my hands up to my chest.

"Kinda?!" He shouts. "No, no, no way! You guys like each other?" He looks at his computer screen with a wide open-mouthed smile, his hands on the arms of his chair. "No--"

"She has a boyfriend, Ted" I blurt out, looking to the floor so I can't see his reaction. I was just coming to terms that I actually liked her.. but if Tyler's in the picture, then what's the point?

"Oh.. wh-when? Who?" He asks. I ball my hands into fists, I didn't want to talk about him, did Sid even want Ted knowing? He'll probably blurt this out to the world too.

"For three years, his name is Tyler" I answer, I knew I probably shouldn't tell him this stuff, but getting it off my chest made me feel better. "He's twenty two, Ted. She's eighteen..! I-I-- Ted, I just don't think it's right.." I admit.