fourteen

Sidney

         It was just like it used to be, Schlatt would joke around and flirt, I would put up with his shit

         It was just like it used to be, Schlatt would joke around and flirt, I would put up with his shit.. just, get more flustered than usual. Also, now the cops weren't chasing us, that was a big change. But, I was just upset with him, I mean, come on.. I literally confessed my love to him and he hasn't said anything about it? Not to mention he fucking kissed me. "Hey" his voice breaks the silence we had been in for a short period of time.

"Hm?" I lift my head, glancing at him before looking out my window.

"I never did post anything to twitter to explain our situation.." He tells me.

My eyebrows furrow, I turn my head to him and look at him confused. "Okay? What about it?" I ask.

"I'm saying we could make a small video now, and.. you could upload it-- I don't know" He shrugs and puckers his lips. "I-I don't know.. forget it--"

"Uh, n-no, no. We can do that" I nod. "Do.. you wanna do that?"

He's quiet for a moment. "Yeah.." He mumbles. "Just.. so they stop talking about it, y'know? And so they know we're okay.." He adds.

"Okay, I'll do it" I smile. "Do you still need the GPS?"

"Actually.. I uh.. can we.." He stutters, I wait and listen to him as I watch him hesitantly pull into the panda express lot. "Can we hang out.. actually..?" His voice softens, his head low but he stays staring in front of himself as he pulls into the drive thru.

"But.. we are? We have been, for like.. four days?" I was completely confused on what he was talking about. I had no idea why he was asking me to hang out when we have been already.

"Uh.. no, no-- like, a date.. you stupid broad.." He shakes his head, I see the smile on his face that I had caused.

"Oh.." I whisper. "Oh" I sit up straight, looking out my window. Why was he asking me out if he didn't even like me? He didn't even answer when I said I loved him. "Uhm.. sure.. you, idiot" I turn my head back to him and smile at the small insult I had given him. His smile grows bigger, a laugh erupting from the two of us. Why was I happy with him? The guy who bullied me for a straight year? But.. it was just little jabs, it wasn't like it wasn't actual full-blown bullying like calling someone ugly or judging what they look like. He just.. poked fun at me. Was I just too hot-headed back then?

"You're adorable, sugar.." He mutters under his breath, more like he tried too, but failed, he failed so bad at it that I heard it.. and it was loud, and it wouldn't stop repeating in my head. I was blushing, I knew from the heat I was feeling on my face.. but I didn't seem to mind it like I usually did.

 but I didn't seem to mind it like I usually did