three

Sidney

    "That's a stupid bet" Eboni (my best friend) snickers

    "That's a stupid bet" Eboni (my best friend) snickers. I had just explained to her what had happened my last stream, and why the fan base I was in wouldn't stop saying #Schlattforthewin on twitter. "I'm sorry Sidney, but my bets on Schlatt. He's a guy" they shrug.

I groan and flop back onto my bed. "I know" I whine. "I didn't make the bet, Ted did" I sit back up and shake my head. "Worst part is, Schlatt's channel is blowing up like crazy now! And I'm totally gonna lose"

"What will you lose?" She asks, looking at me. She sat on the end of the bed next to me, I grab a pillow and hold it in my lap.

"Nothing but my dignity" I sigh. "Oh! And, after all that--" I whip out my phone, opening I and Ted's messages. "--Ted asked me to move to california!" I show them the texts.

"What? Are you thinking about it? If so, what about your family? What about Tyler?" she leans closer to the phone as she reads the messages.

I scoff. "What about Tyler.. that asshole probably doesn't even think of us as dating anymore.." I mumble, taking my phone back after seeing they were done reading it.

"Yeah.. but your family?" She tilts her head to the side, staring at me confused.

"Fuck them.. my mom is out almost all the time, I have to take care of those three brats-- the twins are alright but their super annoying.. and Ester, ugh, she's fifteen and can't do anything for herself and she's moms favorite so I have to do everything!" I rant, setting my phone down on the bed next to me. "And Ebs, you don't even live here, so why do you care?" I bring my knees to my chest.

"My sister likes when I come to visit, and if you aren't here.. my sister is all I have in New York" they explain, rolling their eyes. "And I live all the way in connecticut, that's so far from california" they pout.

"Well, like I said in the texts" I point my finger in the air. "I'll only go to california if I get accepted into the college" I chuckle and shrug. "Like that'll ever happen"

"Yeah.." Eboni mutters. "Oh, don't you have that family dinner thing in a week? Because um.." she tries to recall what she was talking about.

"Because my grandparents are visiting New York for one week and my mom wants us to catch up with them.. I think we're going to some fancy French restaurant or something" I fill in for them.

She nods. "That's it! I bet it's gonna be fun right?" She jokes, nudging my arm with her elbow.

I scowl. "No way" I shake my head. "And, my mom ran into some guy at the store and she fell in love with him or something.." I gag. "She invited him to the dinner-- which I literally had to beg her to invite Tyler last year, so this guy must be special.." I huff.