one

Schlatt

      "On the road again, going places that I've never been!" Sid sung loudly in my ear, who knew the girl that I just realized about two weeks ago that I'm in really love with was actually really annoying

      "On the road again, going places that I've never been!" Sid sung loudly in my ear, who knew the girl that I just realized about two weeks ago that I'm in really love with was actually really annoying. "Seeing things that I may never see again!" She wasn't as bad as she was when I picked her up, we've only been on the road for almost two hours, she also threw up another time after she ate the subway she bought. "And I can't wait to get on the road again..!" She turned her head to me. "On the road again--"

"Sid! Sid, I swear to fucking God, if you sing one more line of that overplayed song I will pound you!" I send a glare her way, watching as she places a hand over her mouth and gags after muttering a small gross. "I met I will beat the shit out of you, not--" I groan and return my eyes to the road. "Look, can we just.." I roll my eyes and let out a small grumble. "..just, stop your singing"

The car is silent-- for a second. "Schlatt?" Sid spoke up.

"What?" I sit up straight and take my eyes off the road for a moment before returning them to where they belong. "What is it? Are you gonna apologize?"

"Do I just call you Schlatt forever?" She places a hand on the side of her face and giggles.

"Well, I don't know.. almost everyone fucking calls me that, so yeah? What, you want some special treatment?" I grin. "If you want my real name you gotta kiss me sweetheart, and I think we both know you ain't one for kissing someone unless Aladdin is playing in the background" I snicker, she scoffs. I knew it was probably wrong of me to like getting on her nerves.

"J.. Jason" she points at me, I shake my head. "You look like your name just doesn't exist.. so weird, like.. you look like your name can only be Schlatt-- does that make sense?" She lifts her head, I purse my lips and shrug.

"No.. I have absolutely no fucking idea what the hell you are talking about-- but I like my girls a little crazy" I tilt my head to the right, staring at her when I come to a red light.

She crosses her arms and slouches into her seat. "What can I call you then?" She taps her chin. "J-Jmug" she laughs a bit. I shake my head and turn back to the road to begin driving again. "Jslug" she says, I ignore her in response. "Okay, okay, okay" she laughs loudly, I think she's still got shit in her system. "I'm gonna say names and don't say anything if you hate them, if you like the name, speak up. Okay?" She asks. A chuckle escapes from me. This was the first time she really wasn't being an absolute dick to me, sure there was other times, but this felt like we've known each other for years.

"Knock yourself out" I nod.

She begins to slur all her words together. "Jfuck, Jshit, Jsalt, Jmalt, Jball, Jhoe, Jshat, Jcat, Jmat, Jslut--"