A day in the life of Lizzie -E.O

Start from the beginning

"Maybe?" Emma answered innocently. Moving her body from side to side in a cute what that almost made Lizzie melt. 

"When did you even get the dates? We never have those around." The actress asked confused.

"It's a secret." Her girlfriend smirked.

"Go back to your painting, I'll join you in a couple of minutes too. I need to end the live first." The green-eyed instructed.

"Okaay." Emma jogged out of the room, but not before blowing a kiss to her girlfriend. 

After making sure the woman left the room for good, Lizzie lifted her phone and recentered the camera to focus on herself.

"Hello again, sorry for that." She giggled. "My girlfriend is something else, I swear to god." She shook her head. 

She starts seeing a bunch of comments coming on the screen at her appearance. Most of them were the fans freaking out about their interactions, how her girlfriend was so sweet, and how they wished to see her. 

She's been very careful of keeping Emma's name out of every conversation she's having where her girlfriend is involved. She wants to protect her as much as she can. She saw way too many relationships break because of the spotlight and she'll be damned if she lets it break hers too.

One comment stood up from the rest of them.

'She's up to no good again?' 

It was Scar. The woman was one of the first few people to know about the relationship and since they started dating, has become very close to Emma too. 

"Hi, Scarlett! Yeah, yeah I think she got bored and decided to 'annoy' me." She lifts her hand and makes the air quotes. "Until I pay attention to her." She giggles. "She's cute." She says more to herself than to the chat. But people still picked up on what she muttered. 

She turned her head in the direction from where her girlfriend came and decided she stood apart from her for too long.

"On that note, I'll leave you guys. I'll do another livestream in the following days, where I will show you the update on the garden. Some things grew and I'm excited for you to see it too!" She rambled excitedly. "But that's for the future. Now I'll go to cuddle with my girlfriend." She got up from the couch. 

'Call me first, I need to tell you, guys, something.' Came Scar's response. 

"Okaaay. Bye, everyone! Have a nice day and get outside, it's so sunny and beautiful today." She smiled while looking out the window. "See you on the next live!" And she closed it the next few seconds.

While walking toward her girlfriend, she made sure to call her co-star before forgetting.

Emma was indeed bored after she spent a few hours on the painting. She wasn't even halfway done with it, but she needed a break from it. She decided teasing her girlfriend was the best thing to do. 

After the sweet exchange, she went back outside and closed her stuff. She was done for the day.

She doesn't know when she zoned out but the next thing she knows is that Lizzie is sitting in front of her and has a wide grin on her face.

"What got you so happy?" She asks while involuntary smiling herself. Lizzie's smile was just so contagious. 

"How do you feel about going to New York for the next couple of weeks?" The blonde asked trying not to bounce on her toes. 

"What's the occasion?" She asks confused. 

"Scar has a surprise for us, but she won't tell me what it is." Lizzie responds.