19: Confrontation

Mulai dari awal

He didn't reply as he knew he was in the wrong side.

"What does a person like you doing here in hero course? You don't belong here," Hitoshi coldly said.

"Man, wasn't that too harsh? He pass the exam," Eijiro suddenly said. Hitoshi almost lost his temper when suddenly Aizawa stand up.

"Go to your seat," he said. Hitoshi clench his fist and went at his seat. Good thing he doesnt need to see any shadow of Katsuki as they are literally in opposite side. He still felt angry, why does a villain like him doing here? Why he is still allowed to attend hero course? He wasn't a hero.

They didn't know what that bastard did. A dangerous glint in Hitoshi's eyes suddenly flash. Since he was here, then he could only use this opportunity in front of his eyes.

"This is just the first day and you already made me a lot of headache. Not only that, it took you eight seconds before you were all quiet. Time is limited. You kids are not rational enough. I'm your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa. Nice to meet you!" Aizawa tiredly said and his entire body was in slouch. Some of the Class 1-A even question if he was really a pro hero or if he was really their teacher.

But Aizawa didn't answer them all. Hitoshi still felt some bitterness to his Dad that he didn't told him about Bakugou being in the same class as him. But he understand as it might cause more problem. Just seeing him right now, makes his blood really boiled.

"Its kind of sudden, but put this!" Aizawa take out the P.E. uniform in his sleeping bag and show it to them. He observe them on how they act or how they even interact to others. But even by doing this, he felt too tired to bother.

"Go and go out onto the field!" Aizawa said with authority tone but still sounded so tired. But most of them moved immediately to the locker and change.

Hitoshi immediately move in the locker and had the fastest time to put his PE. And just the moment he was going out, he face Katsuki.

"I really don't know why are you here. But I'll make sure your stay here would be a hell hole. Just like what you did to Izu... I would never forgive for that," Hitoshi coldly said. Katsuki's eyes widen and realize that Hitoshi might know Izuku. A surge of regret and guilty flashes to his face but Hitoshi didn't bother to look and leave.

"Are you okay, bro?" Eijiro worriedly ask. He doesn't hear what Hitoshi said but he saw the emotion on Katsuki's face.

"I'm fine... Can you not bother me?!" Katsuki whisper. Eijiro just nodded.

--*--

"It took you more than 10 minutes to dress up. That wouldn't do. In hero field, each seconds are too precious as even one second can change the flow of a fight. You need to be faster than that!" Aizawa lazily said. All of them gulp but nodded. Hitoshi didn't bother as he was here just after 6 minutes.

Aizawa then explain them that they will have a Quirk Assesment Test.

"Quirk Assesment Test?" Everyone but Hitoshi said. Hitoshi knew about this as he saw his Dad expelled student after student. He would even bet on how many would be expelled and how long Aizawa would last without expelling someone to Izuku.

He smile bitterly looking at Aizawa. Every year, Izuku and Hitoshi would hide at the nearest Tree to watch this. Both of them would talk that someday, they would be in this position together. But it didn't happen anymore as Izuku died... He was killed and its all that school's fault!

That damn Bakugou also had his fault.

"What about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?" Uraraka worriedly said clenching her fist as she put it to her chest. Hitoshi secretly sneer. These people in his surrounding are too naive.