--*--

"You must Izuku-kun that Nezu keeps on "showing off" to me," The principal said the moment he sat on the chair.

"Please, call me from my new name, Akatani Mikumo. We never know if there is an ear dropper here," Izuku said with monotone. The principal just chuckle and look to him with amusement.

"Well, since you are a special case, I will do my best to cater all your education. I wasn't as smart like Nezu but with my experience under my belt, I could say, I could still be considered as smart," the Principal said.

Upon talking to him, Izuku found out a lot that he didn't expect. It turns out the principal of Shiketsu, which is Principal Grey Hiroshi. He is half Japanese and half american with a quirk called Guidance Vampire.

He had the ability to make anyone his "alley" using his word. Its like a brainwashing but the victim had some sort of "choices". His words would become "guide" to what they could do. The weaker their will is, the easier he could "guide" him. But his quirk was also called Vampire as he had a traits and power of a vampire.

He also found out that Principal Grey is actually the first person ever had a "quirk". Its just that his power is way too powerful just how "powerful" All For One's quirk is.

He was only 5 years old when he got experimented. Thats also how he knew Nezu as they both been in the samr experimentation project and was save by Hisashi.

Principal Grey had been on of his father's confidant until he decided to try his luck and slowly build Shiketsu just 10 years after Nezu build UA. He build it using his own strenght.

Upon knowing everything it make sense how father manage to buy the Shiketsu immediately after knowing he'll study here instead of UA.

"So... I assume you have a sadistic tendency too?!" Izuku ask. Principal Grey just crackle and look amused to Izuku.

"With everything I told you, thats actually your first question?" Principal Grey ask in amusement.

"To be fair, I am used to any bullshit. Much less me creating one too. So this kind of "crazy" thing that may broke someone else, is already been "normal" to me," Izuku explain. This made Principal Grey laugh.

"Oh my... It seems like this year would be interesting. Just look to me if you need something. I dont mind "bending" and "stretching" some rules for you. You are free to cause some chaos as I could use that as my entertainment," Principal Grey said and gave Izuku an "unsettling" smile.

It didn't cause any discomfort to Izuku as he was alreadt use to those smile.

--*--

"Mikumo! Here!" Camie shouted the moment she saw Izuku. Izuku just went and sat with them putting all the food he brought.

He also brought some extra snacks for everyone which he immediately spread to the table.

"Oh my sweetie pie! I just realize how cute you are. Why not try to smile to make you look cutier honey pie?!" Camie ask as soon as Izuku sat down. She encircled her arms to Izuku who dont even have any reaction even if Camie's bosom is being rub on his arm.

"Camie! I think you're making Mikumo uncomforble! Can you stop rubbing your bosom to him?" Seiji immediately said.

"I'm sucker for cute and hot guys babes! Want me to do the same to you?" Camie said and wink.

"Well, Mikumo is indeed cute, do you even have a girl friend? You can be mine tho," Yo ask and smile. He move his eye brows up and down as if he is teasing him. Tatami just hit his head and suddenly...