Akshu looked at the guy with an open mouth. The audacity of this guy. She can feel the anger radiating from her husband. He is angry, very angry.

"Abhi", Akshu whispered unsure how to react. The stranger effectively ruined their whole mood. Abhi puts some money on the table, grabs her purse and holds her hand to take her out of the restaurant.

"Stop being so hot Akshu, I can't leave you alone even for some time." Abhi declared possessively. "Come on let's go. We are going back to the villa", mutters Abhi.

As soon as he reached their room, Abhi pushed her against the wall. "Fooking idiot", he growls. "He wishes he could have you". Akshu groans before raising one leg to wrap around his waist, rubbing her core against him trying to create some friction between them. "Mine", Abhi growls in her ear as he snakes a hand down between them and strokes her through her panties. He is sucking at the skin behind her ears which he knows makes her weak at the knees as he starts to stroke her through her underwear. Teasing her, taunting her. He nibbled a little harder every time she whimpered his name.

"I need you Abhi", moaned Akshara. "Where?" teased Abhi. Akshu bit her lips. 

She was already breathing heavily and her eyes were darker than usual. "Get on the bed", commanded Abhimanyu. She complies and he stalks up the bed. He's kissing everywhere there is skin. He runs his lips over her thighs and she lifts her hips to get him to kiss her where she needs it most. He sits up and stares down at her and smiles a wicked smile. "Touch yourself", he said seductively in her ears.

Her eyes fly open, "What?" asked confused Akshu. 

"You heard me. I want to watch you make yourself come. Come on baby touch yourself. Don't make me repeat". said, Abhi. He leans down and whispers into her ear. Stick two.. or three depending on your preference for those perfect little fingers inside of you, only then I will touch you and f*ck you so hard and go good you won't be able to walk tomorrow. I want you to touch yourself, and I am going to sit here and watch."

She bites her lip, "I will if you will", Akshu said shyly. 

"I will baby, but you first", Abhi said misheviously.

She sighs slides her hand down and opens her shorts first. Then slides her hands under her underwear and removes her panties. She pulls them off throwing them at his face. He smirks and inhales the scent off of them causing her to widen her eyes. 

"Come on baby, do it fast. We don't have all the time," said Abhi. Akshara blushes and closes her eyes. She starts thinking about the first night when they came to Fiji and had sex. His perfect body, perfect abs, perfect d*ck. This is hot ... she thinks as she feels herself building. She is vaguely aware she's moaned out his name and grabbed her nipple with her other hand. Her eyes fly open as she feels herself at the edge and makes eye contact with him. She moans out as spasms wreck her body. She barely has time to register what is happening before she feels his mouth wrapped around her fingers.

"You're so sexy", his heavy breathing matches with her heart rate as she feels it against her chest. Within a moment he slams inside of her so hard she moves up the bed. "Oh yeah", she moans as she wraps her hands around his neck and bites down on his ear as he's kissing her neck. He pulled out slightly lifting her leg to go over his shoulder to go deeper and pushed back inside of her. "F*ck" her eyes flew open and found his which were hooded and filled with lust. He revelled in her tightness. "You're mine" he moans out as he feels himself teetering over the edge. He slowly moves in and out trying to hit her g-spot. With one more stroke, she was falling over the edge screaming out his name. He picked up his speed going in and out of her faster and before he knew it he was following her into orgasamic bliss.