Volume 2 - Ch. 1 Incidents and Romance

Mornings in Class C are generally lively. Each individual has a unique personality and strong will, and there are many proactive students.

The characteristic of this class is that students tend to form close-knit groups. Within these groups, they engage in lively conversations. From an outsider's perspective, they give off the image of cheerful students.

However, Ryueen Kakeru's group surrounds and controls these small groups.

As a result, when Ryueen Kakeru is present, the voices in the class shrink, and it becomes far from lively.

In other words, whether or not Ryueen Kakeru is present, the volume of the voices in the small groups changes, and the atmosphere takes a 180-degree turn.

But today, the atmosphere in Class C is different. Despite Ryueen Kakeru's presence, there is a sense of restlessness and noise in the air.

No, it's probably not just Class C. It's likely the same in other classes as well.

After all, today is the beginning of the month, the day when points are distributed.

Since understanding the importance of points, every class has made efforts to maintain their points and improve their daily lives.

The beginning of the month is when they find out whether their efforts have paid off.

Sakagami-sensei had already arrived at the teacher's desk and finished writing something on the whiteboard.

Class A: 1004 points Class B: 765 points Class C: 580 points Class D: 87 points

The commotion in the class grows louder. Class C had gained 90 points, increasing from the previous month's 490 points.

And the same applies to other classes. Although the rate of increase varies, every class has been steadily gaining points.

However, a problem arises at this point.

We received 580 points this time.

But the points haven't been reflected on the terminal. This is likely the cause of the restlessness among the students.

To briefly explain, CP (Class Points) are the points allocated to the class, and PP (Private Points) are the points allocated to individuals, which can be freely used.

CP stands for "Class Points," and PP stands for "Private Points."

1 PP equals 1 yen, and 1 CP equals 100 PP. Therefore, Class C, which received 580 CP, should have received 58,000 PP, or 58,000 yen.

It's definitely not a small amount to give to high school students, but it's the system of this school, and it won't change just because we think it's too much or too little.

To summarize the current situation in one word, we, as students, are not receiving allowances from the school for some reason. That's the situation.

Since PP serves as cash in this school, not having it can make life quite difficult for fools like me.

"First of all, well done for your hard work this past month. The fact that we increased our points by 90 CP from last month is remarkable. It's proof that your efforts have paid off," Sakagami-sensei said.

"Hey, hey, Sakagami-sensei, that's not what we want to hear," a king sitting sloppily in his seat, wearing a smile that can evoke fear, interrupts Sakagami-sensei's words.

Of course, Sakagami-sensei doesn't reprimand him for his attitude.

Perhaps this attitude is also related to points, but Sakagami-sensei doesn't seem inclined to correct the king's behavior.