Sneak Peek: Novella 1

AHHH! I can't believe it's over! Thank you again for reading. This is the end of the main Donnelly family storyline, but not the end of the story. 

Like Ronan said, "It's not the end of anything. Just the start ofsomething else."

As I've said previously, I have three Queens of Chicago novellas. I am also planning out the Murphy, Carmichael, Donnelly, and Callahan second gen series :) I'll include some info below, but feel free to skip if you'd like to get to Martina and Parker's sneak peek excerpt for their story, Quiet Temptation (may change the title).

Queens of Chicago Novellas (Coming Soon!):

1. Quiet Temptation - Martina and Parker - Martina Marino's gone off to Legacy University to start her own adventure and is surprised to see Parker Fallon's familiar face from back home. The two form an unlikely alliance, friendship, and eventual romance.

2. Untitled - Alexei and Karina - Alexei Sokolov is Damien's best friend and second-in-command. When he's sent on a mission back in Moscow, he comes face-to-face with the daughter of his new boss, the girl who got away. On the outside, Karina Balandin is shy and sweet, but inside she's got a brilliant mind that Alexei sees better than anyone.

3. Untitled - Mario and Poppy - Mario Marino is coping with the loss of his older brother, Marcel. He is also dealing with the fact that his father has now put an immense amount of pressure on him to take Marcel's place. Poppy is the assistant Mario never really asked for, but it's impossible to ignore her positivity and her heart. 

Murphy, Carmichael, Donnelly, Callahan Second Generation Series (Subject/Characters may be change!):

Murphys x Carmichaels:

- Emery Murphy (Finn and Kailey's daughter)

- Mila Carmichael (Connor and Ava's daughter) feat. Theo Tomlin

- Bridget Murphy (Finn and Kailey's daughter)

- Helena Fitzpatrick (Rose and Fitz's daughter)

Murphys x Carmichaels - Teen Series

- Ryder Murphy (Finn and Kailey's son) feat. Daria Yenin (Ivan and Sofia's daughter)

- Troy Murphy (Jack and Brenna's son)

- Declan Fitzpatrick (Rose and Fitz's son)

- Atlas Murphy (Jack and Brenna's son)

Murphys x Donnellys

- Noah Murphy (Finn and Kailey's son) and Hazel Donnelly (Tristan and Caitlin's daughter)

Donnellys

- Luna Donnelly (Tristan and Caitlin's daughter)

- Lily Donnelly (Tristan and Caitlin's daughter) 

Donnellys x Callahans - Legacy U Series

- Tate Yenin (Nessa and Damien's daughter) feat. Zane Sokolov (Alexei and Karina's son)

- Sophie Donnelly (Tristan and Caitlin's daughter - yes, they have 5 daughters)

- Imogen Donnelly (Sean and Iris's daughter) feat. Aleksander Sokolov (Alexei and Karina's son)

- Ariana Donnelly (Ronan and Mira's daughter) and Josh Callahan (Cal and Viv's son)

_______________________

Alright, here is the sneak peek at Martina and Parker's story, Quiet Temptation!

_______________________