outro: daddy issues

hi bishes and creams!

you are now in the outro section of this book which means that the book is over( sad purr😔😔)

thank you so much to anyone and everyone that has supported this work ever since i started it on 08th july 2022 because you guys have been so lovely and kind on my first ever sope book.

i cannot thank you all enough, but i hope this will show as much as i mean.

i have made so many beautiful memories with you on this story so i'm really sad it's the end of it

there might be jinmin's side story chapters along with a book two, only if you want them though but for now,

"daddy issues", a sope story had come to an end.

i have more sope books you can check them on my profile and even more upcoming works from both sope and other ships so if you want to, you can read them. i'm sure you'll find something that catches your eye.

if you choose not to though, it was still an honour to be your author for "daddy issues"

take care of yourselves for me and i'll see you either on my other works or just somewhere else where our worlds will crash against each other.

i will always look forward to your support.

as always, i lob you all so much. to the moon and back, to infinity and beyond!

Tags:

@/ anyone and everyone that had supported this work of fiction along with my journey to being a better author.

yours bangtanly

shadow || sultrytannie || sie -_-

<3333333

17th July, 2023. 02:50am, EAT