eight

Hii.

For: 1.25K reads✨✨🎉🎉

xxxx

For the rest of the day, Yoongi could not avoid Taehyung's teasing.

-"how is our Mr VDM's date doing?"-

-"Mr VDM's date, are you okay or you can't stop thinking about Mr VDM (vibrant dominant and mysterious), huh?"-

Taehyung asked every now and then causing Yoongi's cheeks to fill with colour his eyes looking away from Taehyung's teasing gaze.

-"come on Tae, hyung is gonna explode if you continue teasing him like that"- Seungho says as he walked into the kitchen to deliver his orders.

-"ye-yeah...stop teasing me, we still have many more customers to attend to"- Yoongi says as he walked out of the kitchen leaving behind a chuckling Taehyung.

Truth be told, Yoongi could not stop thinking about Hoseok or Mr VDM as Taehyung called him and no, not in the way you and Taehyung are thinking.

Instead, he was wondering what Hoseok had seen in him to feel attracted to him(Yoongi).

It wasn't like he was anything special.

If anything, he was pretty ordinary ; a guy in his twenties with a little daughter who owns a small restaurant/cafe.

Yes, he was as ordinary as can be and a rising company's CEO had his eyes on him.

That made Yoongi blush.

Maybe if I play hard to get he will leave me alone, Yoongi thinks but then he's stopped by another thought,

if I was playing hard to get, then why did I give him my number that easily?, Yoongi asks himself, his ears reddening in embarrassment.

-"so much for playing hard to get"- he says before he walks towards a table with about four people who had beckoned him to go serve them.

-"yes, what would you like to order?"- he asks with a smile as soon as he got there.

-"we will have two servings of french fries and two cappuccinos together with four chocolate chip muffins"- one of the people says as he noted it down carefully.

-"coming right up"- he says before excusing himself as the group resumes their chatter.

...

The rest of the day went by rather fast, maybe it was because there were many customers therefore everyone at the shop had been very busy such that they didn't realize how time flew and soon it was three o'clock.

Yoonji's kindergarten hours ended at two but Yoongi had been so caught up with work that he didn't get the chance to pick his daughter from school so he asked her teacher Namjoon to stay with her at his home and he would go pick her up from there.

This was not the first time it was happening so Yoongi figured that it would be okay to let Yoonji stay with Namjoon until he could go pick her up.

Since now there wasn't a lot of customers seeing as it was quite early in the evening Yoongi decided that he could go pick Yoonji up after calling Namjoon to inform him that he was on his way to pick his daughter up and talking to Yoonji through Namjoon's phone to ask how she was doing to which she answered happily that she was having a lot of fun with her Namjoon-oppa colouring and watching cartoons.

Yoongi informed her that he was gonna pick her up if she wanted but she said that it was okay for her dad to let her stay with Namjoon until it was the restaurant's closing hours and so Yoongi asked Namjoon if it was okay to let her stay there until he could pick her up when he was fine with work.