twenty-eight

For: 9.2K reads 🎉🎉🎉 and all of you, my lovely flowers<33

......

Yoongi was seated on one of the couches in his living room with a novel in hand.

Since Hoseok had prohibited him from working at the cafe/restaurant during his pregnancy despite him being too early on, he found literature reading as a way to pass time aside from watching television.

- flashback -

-"hyung, I don't want you working at the cafe while you are pregnant. It's not good for the baby, just like the doctor said"- Hoseok says

-"but, Hobi~ the doctor said I could do light works; I can help around the cafe like cleaning the tables and such"- Yoongi reasons

-"no"- Hoseok replies sternly, as if giving no chance for discussion.

-"awww~ but i'll get bored here on my own"-

-"I'll not allow you or the baby to get hurt on my watch so, you are going to be staying home until they are born."-

-"hobi-ah~~ please let me go to work? I'm not even showing yet~"- Yoongi whines

-"No"-

-"but-"-

-"you're staying home, that's final"- Hoseok says and Yoongi pouts

- end of flashback -

He sighed as he rubbed his tummy with the hand that had the promise ring Hoseok gave him a few weeks ago.

-"baby, your daddy is such a good guy. I love him so much and I'm sure you'll love him too "- Yoongi says as he rubbed his slightly raised tummy.

The baby was now about ten or so weeks old so it didn't show much in Yoongi's tummy as he was still rather flat but with a small firm bump.

Still, Yoongi liked talking to it about his dreams, his hopes and ambitions because being at home alone left him with no one else to talk to.

-"let's go make lunch, what would you like to eat baby?"- he asks the small bump in his tummy.

-"I'm craving some berries, i hope you'll like them too"-

With that he rose from his couch and made his way to the kitchen to chop up some berries to snack on.

He made a fruit salad of blueberries, strawberries and raspberries and a few pieces of orange before he walked back to the couch to continue watching the new series he had left on pause while he read his novel.

....

Yoongi and Yoonji had moved into Hoseok's apartment about a month ago as per Hoseok's suggestion.

- flashback -

Yoongi and Hoseok were seated on one of the benches in the children's park they had brought Yoonji to after her school smiling unconsciously as they looked at her run after a butterfly she had found in some of the flowers she was playing in earlier.

-"uhm...hyung, can I ask you something?"- Hoseok asks and Yoongi turns to look at him

-"of course, what is it?"-