six

Hiii, I jope you are well.
Thank you for the great reception!

For: 580 reads✨

xx

Kringggggg! , blared Yoongi's alarm as he turned in his sleep, his hand outstretched to the alarm clock on the bedside table to press the dial on top of it to silence the annoying device.

As soon as it was quiet again, he sighs as he slowly sat up against his bed's headboard, his fist rubbing his eyes as they fluttered open.

Glancing to his side where the alarm clock sat, it indicated that it was 07:00 am.

That gave him just enough time to get Yoonji ready for school as well as time to prepare before he opened the shop for the day, he figured.

-"time to start the day"- he yawns as he slowly drags himself out of bed, before leaving his room, to head for the bathroom.

As soon as he is in the bathroom, he starts by stripping out of his pajamas which consisted of silk shorts and a silk shirt tossing them into the hamper before he turns on the shower a hand stretched into the water flowing out of the showerhead waiting for the water to warm up before he could step into(under) it.

When he felt that the water's temperature was okay he slowly got into the shower, the warm water cascading down his lean figure as he grabbed a washcloth before rubbing a bar of lavender soap on it, before lathering it all over himself sighing.

After scrubbing himself all over, he detached the showerhead to rinse himself and he deemed himself clean.

He hurriedly wrapped a white towel around him, drying his wet skin before he rushed out of the bathroom.

-"fudge, at this rate Yoonji will be late for school"- Yoongi says as soon as he's in his bedroom.

He had gotten a bit carried away in the shower and he had lost track of time.

It was now 07:30 am and he hadn't even prepared breakfast.

He pulled out of his wardrobe a black button up and some black pants to go with it, along with a pair of pink panties as his outfit for the day before quickly wearing them, struggling a bit with the pants, causing him to stumble over his legs as he tried to leave his room in a rush.

...

-"baby? Wake up"- Yoongi called out as soon as he was in his daughter's room, softly patting the little girl's back prompting her to wake up.

-"hmm, momma?"- Yoonji says as she slowly rose from her sleeping position to sit up against the bed's headboard.

-"yes baby, it's time to wake up or you'll be late for school"- Yoongi says as he helps the little girl out of bed before helping her take off her pajamas.

Since they were already quite late, he figured that there wouldn't be enough time for her to take a bath so he just wiped her down with so e wet wipes from the bedside table to freshen her up a bit before helping her into her school uniform, a white blouse, a blue checkered skirt, white knee high socks, a blue sweater and a small blue bow tie to top it all of.

-"there you go, momma is sorry I woke you up late so you have to be quick with your breakfast. Okay baby?"- he explains why he was in such a rush, the little girl nodding at his words.

-"okay momma"-

-"well then, let's get go have breakfast"-

After that, the (mother)father-daughter duo walked out of Yoonji's bedroom and down the short flight of steps that led to the kitchen and living room.