twenty-two

For: 7.1K reads🎉🎉✨✨✨ and all of you my lovely flowers<33

....

Hoseok woke up in high spirits, probably because of the thought of Yoongi as his plus one at the party to be held that night.

He hadn't asked him out yet because he forgot to do so the previous day but he hoped that Yoongi would say yes.

If he did, it would make Hoseok the happiest man alive but if he wasn't comfortable with advertising their relationship yet,he would still be okay with it.

After all, he loved him and that was what was important.

Wait....

Love?

Was it too soon?

It probably is, Hoseok. You two just began dating and you already claim to love him, he thought before sighing

He then taps his fingers on the glass top of his mahogany desk in thought.

He really didn't want to mess up what he had with Yoongi, and since the older had asked Hoseok to let their relationship go at his own pace, he figured he would have to suppress his feelings until the older felt the same way for him.

He leaned back on his swivel chair before he started swinging from side to side.

9 o'clock, the clock on one of the walls across Hoseok's desk read.

-"hyung's probably busy. I'll call him later"- he says before lifting a file to his face.

-"I don't want to work ~"- he grumbles

-"fuck it. I'll call yoongi-hyung"- he says before putting the file in his hand back on the desk.

He then took his phone from his coat's pocket before unlocking it and dialing Yoongi's number then waited for him to receive it.

A few seconds later Yoongi picked up.

-"good morning and hello Hoseok"-

-"good morning hyung"-

-"so....uhm..."-

-"yes Hoseok...what is it?"-

-"I called to ask you if you could me my plus one at a business party tonight "- Hoseok says with slightly pink cheeks,

-"you don't have to do it if you don't want to though"- he continues

-"okay"-

Wait, did Yoongi agree to it?!!

-"hyung? really?"-

-"yes Hoseok. really"-

-"well then, I'll come pick you up at 6:30pm because it starts at 7pm. Dress comfortably. Can't wait to see you there hyung"-

-"okay. I'll be ready before then. See you then, babe"- Yoongi says and Hoseok blushes.

-"okay babe. See you then."- Hoseok replies and it was now Yoongi's turn to blush

With that they hang up and Hoseok sighs contentedly.

-"now let's get to work on Jimin will talk my ears off for not doing so"-

....

Yoongi was in the staff break room changing his apron because he poured some icing on it while he was decorating a strawberry cheesecake when his phone rang.

He smiled unconsciously when he saw that it was Hoseok calling before picking up.

He didn't know what to feel after Hoseok asked him to be his plus one for the business party.