twenty-three [M]

For: 7.9K reads 🎉✨✨ and all of you my lovely flowers.

also, happy d-day day!!!

....

-"ngh~ H-hobi~"-

-"hush, hyung or do you want everyone to know what exactly is going on in this bathroom stall?"- Hoseok asks with a smirk and Yoongi blushes looking away.

-"no need to be embarassed sugar"-

-"please can we just get off and forget that this happened?"-

-"awww, you don't want to be reminded that this happened between us?"- Hoseok asks with a smirk and Yoongi looks away with flushed cheeks.

-"that's not it Hobi, I just don't want our first time to be in a dirty public bathroom"- he says lowly under his breath and Hoseok would have almost missed it if he wasn't keenly listening to him

Hoseok blushes as well.

-"uhm...well then, should we go back to the party?"-

-"you are hard, Hoseok"-

Fuck, Hoseok curses in his head.

-"don't worry about it, I can take care of it myself. You can go back to the party, I'll meet you there in a few"- Hoseok says looking away but Yoongi drags his hand along the straining hard length in Hoseok's pants, pawing at it like a little kitten, his long-lashed eyes looking up at Hoseok as if asking for permission.

-"please don't look at me like that"-

-"like what?"- Yoongi asked, a small smirk tugging at the corner of his lips.

-"like you want me to fuck you"-

-"well I do, it's just that I have a decent reputation to keep. I don't want your coworkers to know that I'm this shameless on our first meeting. This side of me is only for you to see Hoba"- Yoongi says and Hoseok blushes a little more.

-"okay, then let's go back to the party"-

-"what about this ? "- Yoongi asks as his hand caresses the bulge in Hoseok's pants.

-"I told you I'll take care of it myself. Please just go, before I do something that we are both going to regret"-

-"what if I want that?"- Yoongi asks, batting his pretty eyes at him.

-"oh God, Hyung. You are going to be the death of me at this rate"-

-"then I guess I had better do it quickly before you die, huh?"-

With that Yoongi pulled the hem of his dress up until his black lace panties showed before kneeling on cold tiled floor of the bathroom stall they were in, his hands unbuckling Hoseok's belt.

He then slowly unzipped Hoseok's trousers before dipping a hand into his black boxers and easing his hard length out of its confines.

-"you're big"- Yoongi says as he softly but firmly squeezes his hand around Hoseok's length and Hoseok blushes a little.

Just then, Yoongi lowers himself to give the head little kitten kisses before dragging his tongue along the underside of it and Hoseok let's out an embarrassingly loud moan which causes Yoongi to look up, smirking at Hoseok's reaction.

-"you liked that? I'll take note of it next time"- Yoongi says

-"there's next time?"-

-"of course, we are now boyfriends Hoseok. Don't be shy"-

Hoseok blushes a little more and Yoongi let's out a chuckle before he lowers his mouth on Hoseok's length until he felt the tip of it touch the back of his throat and he gags a bit.