three

Thank you for the great reception.

For: 270 reads.

xxxx

3rd pov

-" so, what do you think about that guy?"- Taehyung asks as they finish cleaning up the cafe to call it a day.

-"what guy?"- Yoongi replies looking away as he grabs a few used dishes before placing them on the tray in his hand.

-"you know who I'm talking about hyung. The guy dressed in black who kept giving you heart eyes"-

-"what are you talking about, Taehyung?"-

-"aww, come on hyung~"- Taehyung whined as he rises from wiping the countertop where the pastries were kept on display.

-"don't tell me you didn't notice the way he was looking at you, all vibrant and dominant looking like a whole damn meal, ahhh he was so handsome!! And you my dear oblivious hyung, are the one who he's interested in, aren't you excited?!!"- he continued.

-"tch. First of all, this is like the third time you are asking me about that guy. Second, why would I be excited? There's nothing that happened between the two of us and if he's vibrant and handsome to you, then why don't you get with him?"- Yoongi says dismissively.

Just then Yoonji called out to her mother, asking for help with finding her lost crayons.

-"momma?! I can't fwind my cwayons, pwease help me find 'em"- she says poutily, her hands in front of her clutching at her colouring book.

-"wait a minute baby, let me finish collecting the dishes then we can go look for them, okay?"-

-"yes, momma. Can I have a cookie, pwease?"- she asks, her doe eyes wide, lips pouty.

-"uncle Tae-Tae, can I have a cookie pwease?"- Yoonji asks turning to face Taehyung.

-"oh, don't look at me like that, you know I'm weak to your pouty lips and teary eyes. Yoongi-hyung, can Yoonie please have a cookie?"- Taehyung asks, faking a pout at Yoongi whose face had contorted in faux disgust.

-" pretty please, hyung?"-

-"pretty pwease, momma?"-

-"with a cherry on top?"-

-"fine! But just one, no more, I do t want an overly excited Yoonji on my hands this late in the evening. It's going to be hard to put her to sleep and she has kindergarten in the morning "- Yoongi says before leaning over a table to clean up the countertop of it, as he places two saucers and tea cups on his tray.

-"okay hyung, I'll give her just a single one"- Taehyung says as he lifts the lid of the cookie jar placing it softly on the countertop before dipping his hand into the jar before handing a smiling Yoonji two chocolate chip cookies, his finger over his lips signaling to the small girl to not tell her mother that her uncle Tae-Tae had given her an additional cookie and she smiles before nodding her head.

-"thank you, uncle Tae-Tae"- she says as she skips over towards the staff room leaving Yoongi and Taehyung alone.

-"so, where were we? Oh, I was telling you about Mr vibrant , dominant and mysterious. I know you haven't gone out in a while and you have been turning down all the guys that ask you out. And Mr v,d,m has shown interest in you and he seems pretty decent, so why don't you go out with him?"- Taehyung continued.

Yoongi sighed before rising from where he was bent over cleaning the table as he walked over towards the kitchen to drop the dirty dishes into the sink with warm water to ease the washing process.

-"Tae, I know you have good intentions, but I think you have noticed by now that I don't want a relationship. Not any time soon, not ever. I appreciate you looking out for me but Yoonji and I are happy and content with our lives right now"- Yoongi says as soon as he's back from the kitchen.

Taehyung sighs before walking over to where Yoongi stood bent over cleaning up the last table, located next to the window that showed a view of the nearby park.

-"hyung, I think you dropped something"- Taehyung says causing Yoongi to stand in his tracks before he turned to look at him.

-"what is it?"- Yoongi asks

-"hyung...you might wanna see this"- Taehyung says holding a card of some sort, smirking.

-"see, I told you hyung, he's hitting on you"- Taehyung adds before handing the card to a now blushing Yoongi

-"nothing like that was happening, I think you have been watching too much dramas"- Yoongi says slapping Taehyung's hand causing the other to yelp.

-"hyung~ what was that for? I only told you the truth"- the younger whines.

-"let's finish up cleaning, I'm tired"- Yoongi sighs as he walks back to the kitchen to clean the last of the dishes in the sink.

-"if you two ever get together, you owe me 50,000 won"- Taehyung says

-"well, that's not going to happen so you can kiss my money goodbye"-

-"time will tell hyung. Time will tell"- Taehyung says before walking to the staff room where he found Yoonji who had fallen asleep on the desk where she was colouring, a mess of crayons and paper splayed over the area.

-"such a messy baby"- Taehyung says as he slowly picks Yoonji to lay her onto the couch properly before Yoongi could get her for them to head home.

-"hyung, Yoonji's asleep"- Taehyung says as soon as he comes back from the staff room as he helps Yoongi to arrange the clean dishes on the racks.

-"aww, I knew we have taken too long to close. She probably got tired of waiting but since we are fairly done I guess we can head home now.

-"yes, sure. Only a little bit more, and....done"- Taehyung says as he wipes his wet hands on a towel before tossing it aside.

-"Tae, what did I tell you about leaving the wet towels unhung?"- Yoongi chastised as he takes the damp towel into his hands before hanging it on the corner of the dish rack.

-"there, we're all good now. Let me go get Yoonji and we can leave together, okay?"-

-"okay hyung, I'll help you carry the bags"- Taehyung says as he follows Yoongi to the break room where he helps Yoongi to pack Yoonji's stuff(the crayons, colouring book and such) into a tote bag.

On their way out, Yoongi walks ahead of Taehyung as the latter turns the sign at the door from ' OPEN ' to ' CLOSED '.

-"are we good?"-

-"yes, I just have to be careful not to wake Yoonji from her sleep"- Yoongi says following Taehyung out of the cafe before the latter locks the place for the night.

×-×-×
sorry about the late update.
writer's block is a bitch.
i jope you liked it, till next chapter, bye!
take care of yourself, you deserve it c: