Back to Draken

Mako trudged toward the highway, and peeked through the trunks of the trees, to see if the consumers were still there.

"There was this tower, and it had a plane on it. Maybe that's out one way ticket to freedom, or safety." Kieya pointed to a tall tower.

"Ok, now stay here." Mako quickly snuck around behind the two consumers that were guarding,and bashed their heads together.

"Have some trail mix." Jade tossed a cracker and some M&Ms at Mako, and he quickly swallowed them, before nodding that it was ok to cross. One more consumer hid behind a tree, and ambushed Mako.

"Guys, stay back." Mako called. He fired a blast, that shot the consumer into the ground, then slapped it with his tail. The consumer grabbed Mako's neck, and began suffocating him. Mako tried ramming the consumer into a tree, but the consumer's weight kept him from doing so. Kieya grabbed a rock, and chucked it at the consumer, while Mako tried thrashing it with his tail. The consumer loosened his grip for a second, then Mako fired a water blast into the consumer, and it got blasted into the sky, and fell down, breaking all it's limbs.

"That was close." Kieya sighed.

"Thanks for the help." Mako walked over to her and bowed. They laughed, then the group started trekking to the tower.

"Are you sure it's safe to go in?" Jade asked.

"No, in fact, I'm sure it's not safe to go in." Mako silently pushed open the doors to the tower, signaling for the others to stay back. Mako looked in and instantly saw at least a hundred consumers standing guard. He closed the door and walked over to Kieya.

"What?"

"I need a distraction." Mako told her.

"On it." Kieya went to sit by a log, and began thinking up a plan. Mako walked over so the side of the building tower if he could scale it, but began turning back into Draken.

"Shouldn't you be Mako, I mean, if you're going to get us to that plane?" Hunter asked calmly. Mako was now fully Draken, and he was confused, too.

"Yeah, I don't know what happened." Draken went to the log next to Kieya, and began thinking quickly.

"Maybe that thing up there is blocking you from being Mako." Still eating a bag of pistachios, Jack pointed up to a satellite.

"Yeah, but that means I have to do this, as me." Draken slowly sat up and asked Kieya what she had come up with.

"Well, since you are you, this is going to be hard, but maybe you can blow something up, that keeps the consumers from watching you go up the stairs." Kieya suggested.

"Yeah, maybe." Draken took a rock, and began writing something on the wall.

"What is that?" Jade came over and asked him.

"A message."