Stranded

The copter fell faster and faster by the second. Mako was gripping his claws deeper into the hood of the copter, and stuck his legs out straight.

"What... What are you doing?" Jade asked, but she was instantly pulled back into "brace position" by AJ.

"Trying... to... to save you guy." Mako breathed, his feet bearing the ground. "Oh god, this is going to hurt!" Mako whispered. His feet hit straight I to the ground with over a thousand pounds of force. They sunk in so much, his body was half covered in dirt. He still held the helicopter, and thre had not been much damage, in fact, the helicopter was able to fly again. A few people felt sick to their stomachs, but we're otherwise ok. Kate hopped out, then Kieya, then the five boys. Jade was slightly throwing up on her shirt, the trying to scrape it off and smear it down on the seat next to her.

"Are you ok?" Hunter came and kneeled down next to Mako.

"Yeah, just let me rest a ton." Mako shook the copter, pushing Jade, and Grandma Jessie out, then he threw the copter over on the ground a few meters away. He put his head down in the soft, brown dirt, and rested, while the rest of the group sat down on trees, or threw up behind them. Grandma Jessie stood up and walked angrily toward Mako.

"Don't ever do that again, what were you thinking?" Grandma Jessie had an aggressive tone.

"I was thinking that without me you would all be dead." Mako groaned, longing for sleep. there was a long pause,

"We will talk about this, I'm going to get some food." Grandma Jessie finally said, before trudging off into the bushes.

"Dont we have all the food the boys brought?" Mako tried to say, but his voice was to weak, and she couldn't here him. Mako turned back into Draken, and pulled his legs painfully out of the ground. Jade came over and helped him up, then gave him some wet mud to cover up some cuts that the rocks in the ground had given him.

"Here you go." She said quietly as she smeared the mud on his knees.

"Thanks, where did you get this?" Draken asked, looking around.

"A little puddle over there." Jade pointed at a small puddle in the middle of the grassy field they had crashed in.

"Ah!" A scream came from a little in the woods. Draken quickly rushed over, followed by Jade, and a few other kids who were brave enough to go. They came to a tree, where Grandma Jessie sat, leaning on the trunk. She had a deep gash in her chest, and blood was creeping out of her mouth.

"Purple... Man... Spear... Stop... Him... Please... Ma-" Grandma Jessie finished. She was dead, killed by a spear.

"Four." Draken whispered, closing Grandma Jessie's eyes. One last tear squished its way out, and slithered down her face.

"Huh?" Jade cried, leaning against a tree, her tears dripped down on Grandma Jessie's lap.

"Mom, Dad, Abby, and Grandma Jessie, I've lost four." Draken whispered slowly. Everyone who came was crying, and AJ ran back to tell the others.

"At least you can bury this one." Jade put her hand on Draken's shoulder, and helped him pick up Grandma Jessie.

"I guess that helps a little." Draken looked over at Kieya, who was walking slowly back to the crash sight. Draken carried Grandma Jessie back to the helicopter, along with Jade, and set her down.

"Look." Jade pointed at the proppelers of the copter, and saw a spear shaped dent in the spinner.

"You've finally got it." A mysterious voice came from behind them, then the entire sight filled with fire!