The Girl

A knock came from the door an hour later.

"Who is it?" Draken called.

"Kieya, the girl that you slapped a and hour ago, before your speech."

"Oh, sorry." Draken sat up quickly and opened the door.

"Hi, what's up?" She asked me.

"I'm not sure, what about you?"

"Grandma Jessie sent me to get you, we're going to disney world tomorrow, she wants you to pack." She told me.

"She couldn't have texted?" Draken looked into his shirt, and began to pull out the tooth.

"Isn't this better?" Kieya asked him.

"Sort of." Draken looked at the tooth, inspecting every little detail, trying to pull his face away from Kieya's.

"So that's the famous Mako Tooth, I've never seen it before." Kieya began reaching in to touch the tooth. Draken quickly turned Mako, and began talking.

"Just ask if you want to touch it, I can let you hold it if you want." Mako turned back into Draken, and took off the tooth.

"Oh, thanks." Kieya held her hand up like a velociraptor, and Draken put the tooth around her neck. "So, how do I turn into the Mako?" Keiya asked me, concentrating on becoming a Mako.

"Its only for my family, or bloodline." Draken told her, taking the necklace off her and putting it back on himself.

"Keiya, I need you." a call came from upstairs.

"Well, bye." She said to him, but she didn't move at all, instead, she looked into his eyes, for a minute.

"What?" Draken was confused.

"Oh, nothing." Kieya turned around, and ran up to the shelter kitchen. There was something Draken liked about that girl. Was it her eyes, her hair, her personality, he couldn't tell. Draken went back to his bed, and forgot about packing for Disney, and grabbed a piece of paper. He put some cardboard from a box lying down next to his bed, and put it under the paper. He closed his eyes, and wrote the word KIEYA at the top, then wrote down everything he thought he liked about her. Then he crumpled it up, and swallowed it. Then he remembered about the trip, and began packing slowly.

-Meanwhile, upstairs-

"I think I have a crush on Draken! I don't know whether it's his green hair, or if it's because he is The Mako, or what." Kieya talked to her friends, Jade and Kate as they did laundry.

"Well, I already called dibs, so lay off." Kate pushed Kieya slightly, then went back to laundry.

"I'm in love with Mako, not Draken. I'm not sure why either, but the shark boy act is so cute." Jade giggled as she folded a towel.

"Girls, dinne, Kate, please go retrieve Draken, and the others." Grandma Jessie ordered. Kate stuck her tongue out at Kieya, and walk pleasantly down the stairs to where the boys slept.