Consumer Attack

"Go Draken!" A man screamed from inside a bomb shelter. Draken, or Mako, as some people called him, was fighting off the consumers that had attacked the safe shelter many people used to escape the consumers. Draken was in his mako form, a form where his body is almost completely redone. His face was more like a that of a shark, round eyes, sharp snout, and deadly teeth. His underbelly and the insides of his legs were white, while the rest was an odd shade of blue, and purple. A fin shot out of his upper back, and a tail from his lower, along with gills on the neck. Blasts of concentrated energy and water blast out of his hands, this was only one of his many powers. Limited control over water, underwater breathing, and powerful swimming, along with control over mako and thresher sharks came to mind when the residents of Miami thought of him, along with an electromagnetic sense, and enhanced senses. Draken curved around the metal shelter, hidden from view of the super zombies.he was preparing a water blast strong enough to slice through the body of the consumer, when one instantly appeared behind him.

"Man, these things are fast. Mako slapped him with his long, thresher tail, then turned to blast him away. He got up, and began charging at him, and bye now, three other consumers had pinpointed Mako's location, and were charging at him to. Each consumer is much better than an Avarage zombie. Equipped with vampire like strength and speed, as well as reflexes, and they were all controlled by Kingston back at his heavily guarded headquarters. A consumer kicked Maki, who was busy trying to kill the other three. This kick threw him onto the ground, but he was able to throw himself up by his tail, and slap every consumer with it. One consumer was hard enough, but three was like fighting superman. Another consumer caught sight of him, and jumped on top. Mako dodged his jump, and began a karate-like fistfight with it, while the other three regained there strength. Mako looked back at the water, only a mile away, if he could lead the consumers into the water, he would be able to finish them.

"Help, help me Draken!" A scream came from the other side of the shelter. A consumer threw his fist, while another began punching into the shelter.

"I'll be there in a sec!" Mako yelled back, cutting into a consumer with his water blast, then shooting it off into the sky. One down, three to go. Mako wasted no time, however, and quickly sprinted to the other side of the shelter, but he was too late. His mother was being eaten alive by a consumer.

"No... no." Mako fell to his knees, turning back into Draken, and tucking the Mako tooth into his shirt. He knew he was sad, but the rest of the shelter was in danger, and there was no time to grieve. He transformed back into Mako, and blasted the consumer out of the way. " Hey!" Mako yelled, the consumers stopped what they were doing, and looked at him. First one to catch me gets my tooth!" He yelled. Instantly, all four of the remaining consumers began chasing after Mako, who was headed for the ocean.