Another Idea 12

I know, I know that I've been MIA but school and my mental health has really taken a toll on me. But trust me when I say that once a idea pops up in my head I have to write it down. And I just recently rewatched Matilda and had to write something that has my gay awakening, MISS JENNIFER HONEY. Like I'm pretty sure every child who watched that movie was in love with Miss Honey.

Name: Fiore Moretti

age: 25

Italian

Gender: Female Intersex

Love interest: Jennifer Honey(Matilda)

occupation: Mechanic and Mafia member (formally)

Moretti "Mafia" Family: Gino Moretti (father) Carla Moretti (Mother) Leonardo Moretti (brother) Johnny Moretti (brother) Bella Moretti (sister) Robert Moretti (brother) Mark Moretti (brother) Jonathan "Nathan" Moretti (brother) Toney Moretti (brother) Julia Moretti (sister)

Story Info:

Fiore Moretti was apart of the family "Business" since she was 16. Her family was very powerful and was feared all over but she was the one that everyone feared the most. This fear earned her the name Black Lotus because after every job she would leave a single Black Lotus flower behind. Ate the age of 20 she was in a car accident and was trapped in the car for 3 hours before help came and this caused her to suffer some trauma. Because of the trauma she stopped working in the family business and opened up her own mechanic shop. One day on her way from delivering a scrap car to a customer she noticed a beautiful women on the side of the road in the rain. She offered to drive the women who introduced herself as Jennifer Honey and her car to her shop so she can fix it up. But little did they know is that the rain was just the first sign of bad weather. While Fiore was working on Jennifers car in her shop Rome decided to have a major snow storm that had the two of them stuck in the shop for 4 days. The two got to know one another and Fiore asked her out on a date for when the storm stopped.