Another Idea 10

So i just recently got done watching MoonKnight and omg it was good. Im in love with Layla.

anygay here's another idea of mine that magically appeared to me in a dream.

Name: Professor Nile Nasr

Age: mid 30s preferably 34

gender: female intersex

Nationality: Egyptian American. Skin complexion is like storms

Superhero name: Onouris

Love Interest: Nakia (I don't think they've mentioned her last name in the movie but I do know her comic book last name but we'll leave it blank for now)

Family: No biological family that will be mentioned. Marc Spector/Steven Grant ( nonbiological brother) Layla El Faouly ( sister in law) they will be mentioned and there will be phone calls with them.

Powers: she has the power of Nathifa ( made up) Goddess of vultures and magic.

Story info:

 Heka God of magic and medicine and Nekhbet Goddess of vultures were madly in love with each other but the love they had was forbidden. Nekhbets father didn't approve of Heka and though he was trying to take advantage of his daughter who is his prized possession. But that was far from true he loved her more than anything in the universe and wanted to treat her like a queen. One night they were caught making love and Nekhbets father ordered for Heka to be executed. So the night before his execution Heka performed a spell that will gift Nekhbet a child of their own so she could have something that was a piece of him. All three of their spirits were united years laters.

A thousand years have passed the world may have seems normal but it wasn't. The world knew that the Avengers protected them from out of the world threats but the world didn't know about the ones who protected them from the magical and spiritual threats and the Gods wanted it that way.

Nile Nasr a professor in Egyptian History had found the burial site of Nathifa on an expedition that was meant to be her last. Nathifa offered her the power of vultures and magic so that she can help protect the world and in exchange she would cure Niles life threatening illness. Nile accepted becoming the powerful ONOURIS