Another idea 13

Name: Angell

Age: Ancient asf

Gender: female intersex

Love interest: Maria Rambeau ( past) Maria Hill (present)

Family: Sonya ( daughter) Monica Rambeau (step daughter) God (Father) Goddess ( mother) Michael ( brother) Lucifer (brother) Amenadiel ( brother) Gabriel (brother)

Friends: Mazikeen (best friend) Natasha Romanoff (second best friend)
Loki (really good friends)

Backstory:

Past:
Angell took a page out of Lucifers book and decided to visit earth too. She landed in New Orleans, Louisiana 1990 where met Maria Rambeau who was separated from her husband at the time and the two of them began a relationship. Angell became a second mother to her at the time 6 year old daughter Monica and worked at a museum. 5 years later Angell had to leave in order to keep her identity as a secret, leaving was the hardest thing she had ever did because she really did want to leave Monica.

Present:

Maria Hill had gotten pregnant with Sonya and Angells brother Gabriel did not like how his two rebellious siblings were living happy lives and planed to cause an apocalypse so that her and Hill's child would die. The Avengers, Lucifer, Amenadiel, and mazikeen help her protect not only Sonya and Hill but also Monica.

Future:

A 13 year old Sonya has been thrown into the middle of the mayhem that Kamala, Monica and Carol is dealing with. On that journey she meets her sister for the first time, deals with her sexuality and more.