Another Idea 11

So this has been on my mind for a couple of days now. I like how my mind is so creative with this stuff but I just can't get the time to turn my ideas into stories. 

But I think I'm going to post of my ideas with at least 2-3 chapters. We'll see.

Name: Raven Ortiz 

Later Name: Raven Mars

Nickname: Little bird(Layla & Marisol)

Nationality: Latin-American. 75% Mexican 25% Puerto Rico ( shout out to the hispanics I love you guys)

Age: 40 🥵

Gender: Female Intersex

Love Interest: Amanda Mars (wife)

Occupation: Lawyer and CFO

Family: Jenna Mars (daughter) Roberto Ortiz (father) Juana Ortiz (mother) Rosa Ortiz(maternal aunt) Roberto "Rob" Ortiz Jr (older brother) Layla "Lala" Ortiz (older sister) Olivia Ortiz (niece)

In-laws: Micheal Mars ( Father-in-law) Sephanie Mars (Mother-in-law) Jason Mars (brother-in-law) Jacob Mars (brother-in-law) Melanie Mars (sister-in-law)

Story info:

The Ortiz family was a loving family at one point in time. Robert and Juana loved their children with all their hearts and would do anything for them, until they found out the truth. Raven was 13 when her parents took her to the doctor to figure out why she was growing breast when they were told that she was and intersex female. Her parents were disgusted with the news, they tried to keep it a family secret so that no-one would know of the "abomination" but the family was forced to stop attending church when the news got out. Raven was only treated right by her older sister and aunt/tia Rosa who didn't care about how she was born.

When she was 17 she ran away from home to live with her aunt/tia Rosa who treated her as her own. Layla new of this and was happy that her sister escaped the abuse she going thru. Amanda and Raven met at 17 and built a life together since then.