Hope Mikaelson pt 2

"Idk why I'm coming up with these kind of stories so please don't come for me"

This won't all be like the shows

Name: Dawn Andrew Mikaelson-Hampton

Nicknames: Andy( family) Drew ( hope)

Sex: female intersex

Age: 18

Love interest: Hope Andrea  "drea" Mikaelson

Species: Tribrid- Witch, Werewolf ( turned after her and hope killed Billy) Vampire ( killed herself when she felt hope die)

Bestfriends: Marcel, Josie & Lizzie

Family-Mikaelson:
Niklaus Mikaelson ( sperm donor of a father) Hayley Marshall ( mother) Hope Mikaelson ( twin sister/ love) Elijah&Kol Mikaelson ( uncles) Freya,Rebekah, Davina & Keelin Mikaelson ( aunts) Marcel Gerard ( brother)

Family- Hamptons
Royce Lawrence Hampton ( Adoptive father) Lauren Rose Hampton ( adoptive aunt) Angelina "Angel" Hampton ( adoptive cousin)

Likes: Hope and her mother, Painting, building cars/ mechanics, obsessed with cars/houses/money, meditations, Josie and Lizzie, fashion,history, Caroline Forbes, and Royce Hampton

Dislikes: Her birth Father, Landon, Alaric, and Violence(sometimes), Penelope Park, the color purple, abusive parents, foster homes/ orphanages, anyone who hurts the people she cares about ( her aunts, uncles, mom, Hope, Marcel, Josie,Lizzie, Caroline, and Royce.

Story description-info

Fraternal twins Hope and Dawn were always close. Their family thought them being twins and Dawn being the oldest wanting to protect her sister was the reason they were so close. Wrong.

As they grew their bond grew. They slept in the same room and same bed they painted and played games together but this seemed normal to everyone until a certain witch said other wise.

A witch by the name of Lauren Hampton told the Mikaelson family that the twin had a different type of bond that was rare in families and that was that the twins have a mate bond.

Dawn and Hope are mates. The family was shocked to say the least but it didn't really bother them other than Klaus.

Klaus decided to send Dawn away. It's not that he hated Dawn or anything he very much loves her it's just that he found the mate bond weird and wrong. So he decided to keep his youngest daughter and send his eldest to a foster home.

The Mikaelson family never forgave Klaus for what he did especially Hayley and Hope. But little does the Mikaelson family know Dawn has kept in contact with Hayley and Hope her entire life thanks to Astro projection her aunt Lauren taught her.