TO/Legacies x Zombie apocalypse

A/n "I'm weird I know"

Name: Rebekah Elliot Mikaelson
Goes by Elliot

Nicknames: Elliot (everyone) Bexs ( Rebekah) Elli ( Hope, Maddy, Josie and Lizzie)

Sex: female intersex

Age: 18
19 when her and hope turns into vampire

Love interest: Maddy Perez

Best friends: Josie, Lizzie, and Kevin

Species: Tribrid- Witch, Werewolf ( turned after killing a man who was gonna hurt Hope and the twins) Vampire ( turned after being shot by a woman and her son)

Mikaelson Family:

Niklaus Mikaelson ( father) Hayley Mikaelson(mother) Caroline Forbes-Mikaelson ( step-mother) Rebekah Mikaelson ( aunt/ Stepmother) Hope Mikaelson ( twin sister) Josie & Lizzie Mikaelson ( stepsisters) Elijah Mikaelson ( uncle-deceased) Kol Mikaelson( uncle) Freya, Keelin, Davina Mikaelson ( aunts) Marcel Gerard ( brother-deceased)

Likes: Painting, Football, fashion, music, pranks, magic,food, Maddy, and her family

Dislikes: Her uncle Elijah, Her brother Marcel, Abusers, Tatum Wilson ( Maddy's abusive ex), Alaric ( Josie and Lizzie's abusive bio dad), Landon ( Hopes abusive ex)

Story description-info

Elliot had the best life that she could think of. Her family was wealthy so that means they were well taken care of but that didn't matter to Elliot.

Elliot and her sisters Hope, Josie, and Lizzie along with Elliot's girlfriend Maddy all attend Stanford University of California all with scholarships.

Elliot with a Football scholarship, Hope with a Art scholarship, Josie with a scholarship in Music, Lizzie and Maddy wanted to do business and fashion design.

The world was already weird because supernaturals existed. The five of them were all supernaturals but kept it a secret so they can live normal lives.

A zombie apocalypse happens and their world turned into shit.