Rebekah Mikaelson Pt2

*I don't know why or how I came up with this one*

This won't all be like the show

Name: Nathaniel "Nate" Moon Mikaelson

Nickname: Nate (everyone) Nat ( Her siblings) Moon ( Klaus & Rebekah) Natty (Rebekah) Mama ( Aileen) Aunt nat ( Hope & Marcel)

Sex: Female intersex

Age: 1000+

Love interest: Rebekah Mikaelson on the down low

Species: Original Tribrid, werewolf, witch, and vampire

Greatest enemy: Esther and Mikael

Family:
Ester ( mother- deceased) Ansel (biological father- deceased) Mikael ( demon spawn stepfather- deceased ) Freya Mikaelson ( older half sister) Fin Mikaelson ( older half brother-deceased ) Elijah Mikaelson ( older half brother)

Niklaus Mikaelson ( older twin brother) Kol Mikaelson ( younger half brother) Rebekah Mikaelson ( younger half sister & wife) Henrik Mikaelson ( younger half brother-deceased)
Aileen Mikaelson ( daughter she had with Rebekah when they were human) Hope Mikaelson (niece) Marcel Gerard ( nephew)

Story Description- info

Esther had an affair with Ansel which led to Klaus and Nat being born. Mikael would beat Klaus and Nat but Klaus more. This was a surprise to the family and other people seeing as though Mikael would say Nat was more an abomination than Klaus.

The reason Nat wouldn't get as many beatings as Klaus from Mikael was because she took after him even though she's not biologically his.

Nat is a warrior and a survivor, she will do anything to protect her family, especially Rebekah.

Rebekah and Nat had a Weird relationship. It was a sisterly type of relationship but there was more going on. When Rebekah was 17 and Nat 20 they started becoming more physical.

They would hold hand, hug more, cuddle, and give each other secret kisses. But no one knew except Klaus And they intended to keep it that way for as long as they can.