³ Heat waves

The shaded lights illuminated the massive party room, pairing with faint background music which occasionally merged with profound giggles and contemplative business talks. The embellished hall is filled with people of various grades. Alphas with their betas and omegas are strolling, smiling at their boon companions. Drinks and foods were neatly arranged on two different stacks on either side of the hall, on where people are already occupied to indulge in scrumptious delicacies.

The clicks of heels and buzz of newly poured champagne surrounded her senses while her gray eyes tirelessly glanced at the entrance, her neck craned each time a new car came with new guests. Her hands clutched at the black lace dress which didn't justify its purpose of serving as a drapping material. She ignored the lustful gazes from the other Alphas, as she being an unmated omega was a cherry on top to attract such flirtatious men both mated and unmated. With a sigh, she continued her tactics.

"Who is she expecting ?" Irene asked to Jasmine eyeing at their friend, Trisha. Jasmine with sheer laziness in her eyes came close to Irene's left ear and whispered.

" She is waiting for Alpha Jeon."

A slight fear ran through Irene's spine involuntarily, her eyes dubiously looking at the brooding woman.

" Didn't she know Alpha Jeon is already mated with a male Omega. I heard he is an exquisite beauty. And.... I also heard that Alpha is a devil if someone tries to hurt his omega." Irene said with a mixture of shock and fear.

Trisha glared at her with an irritated face. "His Omega won't be accompaning him today. He is in his pre heat which means I get my Alpha whole to myself. It is not like i want to hurt anyone, I am waiting to give him my love." She declared with a malicious grin. Jasmine lazily took a gulp of the sizzling champagne from her glass and winked at Irene.

It was an unbound ceremony for keeping the omega in the house for nesting and preparing for the knots from their Alphas if they are mated. Almost all the females shamelessly approach the aforementioned Alpha when they get the notice of his omega going for pre heat rest. But every of their efforts are ruthlessly destroyed by the Alpha's soft but sly Omega. Including Trisha, there are many females whose eyes are indulgently searching for the arrival of Alpha.

Alpha Jeon is one of the most powerful businessman in the silver Inferno Pack and carries ruthless underground connections. Even the pack leader, Kim Namjoon is afraid of his wrath and that is one of the reasons when Alpha Jeon came to his house with a smile so rare plastered on his face, for courting his only omega brother, Namjoon held no resistance. As he too kind of realised, his brother is a fitful of trouble and mischief which can only be tamed by the ultimate Alpha Jeon himself.

A sudden silence wrapped the whole place when a black and golden lined Rolls Royce ran onto the forefront. The eerie silence made everyone stop in their track only to crane their neck towards the entrance. Driver opened the door for the Alpha to come out.

Loud gasps were heard when the people realised they are breathing the same air as that of Alpha Jeon Jungkook. Women as well as men ogled at his juicy firm biceps, very much conspicuous in his three piece Louis Vuitton suit.
Jungkook in a crowd is a rare sight that too without his omega is ultra rare. When his Alpha self sensed the coquettish scents emitted by the flirtatious wolves, his veins bulged in fury. With measured steps he walked to the other side and opened the door.
A suppressed but too evident sweet vanilla scent diffused into the atmosphere.

A red haired omega, Alpha Jeon Jungkook's omega, Jeon Taehyung casted a sly smile which can also surpass as a scornful smirk to the ogling female population, stepped into the foyer.

Trisha's eyes annoyingly censored Alpha's veiny arms kneading Taehyung's petite waist and how his blue eyes constantly locking with Taehyung's honey coloured eyes. The omega, like everyone says, is a strikingly beautiful creature. He was wearing a ruby red dress with off shoulder neck and a side slit which prominently shows off his toned thigh and the sparkling chain wrapped on his meaty toned thigh. A conspicuous bite mark adorned his collarbone with a ruby choker decorating his neckline. A sly smirk embellished his red, strawberry tinted lips which is mischievously observed by his mate. Everything in him screams 'red' and fucking gorgeous.