² Call of Love

"What happened to you ? A concerned Min Yoongi asked a pensive Jungkook on their way to "Heir and Care" Firm. They had their breakfast a while ago and Jungkook ordered sugary waffles and strawberry shake for his husband at home. The musing male simply shook his head and mouthed 'nothing' before plunging to his own thoughts once again.

Jungkook's contemplations spiralled on his husband. His nonchalant face and numb smile at the time of his departure is killing him internally. When Jungkook came out of his room, groomed to go, he found Taehyung sitting on the kitchen isle, naked. His head was placed on his knees and from the faraway look, he can understand that his husband is thinking deeply in an attempt to convince his mind of something relevant.

Jungkook dashed to his room to grab one of Taehyung's favorite hoodies of Jungkook and a light blue lace panties, the one which he got essily from the pile. Taehyung, engaged in his own mental chants didn't quite see a nervous Jungkook. The lawyer keened down to the level of Taehyung's exposed pussy and gave a wet smooch on his folds. With a hiss, Taehyung put his both knees down, within that time Jungkook made him wear his panties through his dangled legs and later the hoodie.

"Take care baby..." with that Jungkook went off. He pressed his hand firmly on his hard dick, trying to elude its alarming presence before he went out of their apartment.

Yoongi monotonously started talking about his old cats, their names and then its difference with his new ones. The topic then diverted towards the paper work regarding today's meeting.

" Do you know any experienced family advocate to file a divorce?" Min yoongi asked.

The musing male who only heard the word, divorce, looked at the speaker, startled and worried.

" Why divorce?... why do someone need divorce for such small problems?" Jungkook reasoned.

" If my foot is not on the paddle I would have kicked you out of my car. Did you even hear what I was talking about prior to the word, divorce ?" Yoongi low-key threatened.

Jungkook shook his head.

"It's for my brother, well I wouldn't say it's Noona's fault, she had tried her best but he was the one too busy to give her proper attention. He is far too engaged with his job. Partially we caused all this trouble by pleading him to get married when he suggested he doesn't want to get married in the first place." Yoongi let out a feverish sigh while concentrating on the road.

Jungkook now feels like shit.
What if Taehyung also suggests for a divorce? He doesn't even have to go looking for lawyers when his brothers hold a fucking law firm. Am I doomed? No why the fuck am I thinking about this? He loves me and I love him. One 'no' can't make him detest me. Jungkook feels like a hot pot was being stoved above his head.

Jungkook slowly slacked inside his cabin with a haywire of a mind.

Kim Namjoon immediately called the associates to the conference hall. The meeting had shortly began, concerning about their branch launch on Paris. It was a three hour long meeting without a break. Jungkook presented the legal powers to be signed at the end, also offering the pros and cons of their new establishment. Minutes were passed and within seconds Jungkook ran to his cabin to check texts from his husband but profound disappointment shadowed his face. Yoongi said he would take a few minutes to get to the car and asked Jungkook to wait till then.

"Is he mad at me?" Jungkook audibly whispered. A hand crawled onto his shoulder grabbing his wavered attention.

"Why is our bunny sulking?" Kim Seokjin compassionately asked.

When he realised Jungkook wasn't about to answer, " Is my little brother troubling you a lot ?" He questioned the younger to which Jungkook shook his head. He let Jungkook sit on the sofa and sat next to him.