Chapter 8 (Revised)

Class dismissed. 

After bidding her friends goodbye, Naeri got unto the car and went home. 

The boys watched Naeri walk away in silence.  Vincent spoke...

"What do you guys think of our class flower?" As the only girl in their room, it isn't wrong to call Naeri their 'class flower'. Well, excluding the fact that they have Ms. Solomon.

"A cutie, wanna keep her as my little sister. Hahaha." Xanxus playfully smiled. 

"She's nice and polite." Clyde answered. 

"She smells good." Brixx frowned as he remembered the scent he smelled when he passed by her earlier, the scent of roses. 

"Are you a pervert?" Finally, after spending the whole day sleeping, Russell raised his sleeping masked as he opened his eyes. 

"I'm simply stating a fact." Brixx stated as he started walking away. 

Xanxus and Vincent simply laughed while Clyde also started walking away followed by Russell. Clyde had some things to do as the student council president. As for Russell, none of them knew what he was up to nowadays. Whenever class ended, he'll simply start to walk away without saying anything. 

The two who were left in the room simply shrugged as they went out, shoulder to shoulder. 

"Xanxus." Pagtawag pansin ni Vincent. 

"What?" Pagsagot ni Xanxus habang abala ito sa pagtingin sa kanyang telepono. 

"Kinukulit ka parin ba ni tita?" Pagtatanong nito. 

"Kelan pa hindi?" Bagot na sagot ni Xanxus. 

————————-

Naeri stared at her phone, where four new contacts can be seen aside from her parents, Lorry the maid, the butler and the driver. 

Right after the class ended, Vincent suggested to exchange contact information for convenience  sake in which everyone agreed. She felt happy as she thought,

'Ganito ba feeling ng mayroong kaibigan? I look silly, being all happy just for some contact information. Even so, finally, after so many years. I actually made friends! Though all of them were guys.' Napangiwi na lamang ang dalaga ng lumitaw sa kanyang isipan ang imahe ng kanyang mga kaklase. 

Now that she remembered, the face of the young man whom she didn't manage to exchange contact information with, flashed in her mind. Ang lalakeng magdamag na naka-kunot ang noo buong araw, si Brixx. 

Hindi ito kumibo ng magpalitan sila ng number, wala rin namilit sa kanya na ibigay ang kanya, kaya naman ay hindi na ito pinansin ni Naeri. 

As for Russell, that sleepyhead, Xanxus simply did the honor of giving his contact information to Naeri. Well, he didn't express any objection so Naeri guessed it was okay. 

As evening came, her parents asked her about school. 

"Dear, how was school?" Euriya questioned. 

"Great, I made friends. Oh! And five of them!" She simply considered Brixx as one of her friends despite not having any interactions with him. 

"Wala naman naging problema?" This time it was Xybexiere who asked. 

"Wala naman po? Though nawala ako nung una dahil ang laki masyado nung school, hindi ko makita kung asan yung dean's office. Good thing, a kind man helped me, he's one of my friends now." Naeri answered, sipping her glass of water. 

Her father simply nodded his head. Dinner was done moments later, Naeri washed up before going to bed. Hoping for a good dream. 

——————-

"Kung ayaw mong mapahamak pamilya mo, alam mo naman siguro kung anong gagawin mo diba?" A man whose face was filled with tattoos smiled evilly in front of him. 

The man was tall compared to the one in front who can only measure up to his chest. Despite his face, he wore a formal suit. His hand held a cigarette, after puffing out a smoke he said. 

"Hindi mo gugustuhin kalalabasan nila oras na pumalpak ka." Dagdag nito. 

"Hindi mo na kailangang ipa-alala sakin. Alam ko kung anong gagawin ko. Kaya siguraduhin mong ligtas ang magulang ko kung hindi-" 

"Kung hindi ano? Anong kaya mong gawin? Hahaha! Wala! Stop your false bravado, aside sa mga basurang magulang mo, sinong kakampi mo?" He laughed maniacally, harshly pinching the other's chin.

"Don't fuck this up." Malamig na turan nito bago naglakad palayo. Not minding the death glare the other person was sending him. 

Kung nakakapatay lang ang tingin, matagal ng namatay ang lalake.