Chapter 4 (Revised)

The two continued to talk as they make their way towards the dean's office.

"Anong grade mona?" The young man asked as he led the way.

"Twelve." Naeri politely smiled.

"Oh! I'm in grade twelve too."  The young man stopped in front of a double wooden door.

"Dito na yung dean's office." Said the teenager as he gestured Naeri.

"Thank you." She thanked the kind young man as she reached out towards the door to knock.

"Kung kaylangan mo ng tulong or anything, punta ka lang sa office ng student council, madalas nanduon ako. The name's Clyde by the way." The young man introduced himself before walking away.

Naeri didn't even get to respond, he was already far away. 

"Nakalimutan kong magpakilala." Bulong ng dalaga bago sya kumatok.

"Enter." She heard a really familiar voice, causing her to open the door excitedly.

"Tito Ellis!" She smiled brightly then made her way towards her uncle to give him a hug.

"Hahaha, Eunice. What do you think of here?" Ellis laughed as he hugged her back.

"It's huge! Tito kung alam mo lang. I've been wandering for like fifteen minutes but still couldn't find your office. So I took a break." She retreated as she playfully complained. A contrast on how she interacted with Clyde.

"Good thing a kind guy saw me and showed me the way." She continued.

"Oh? A kind guy? Eunice, you have to be careful. Just because a person is kind looking doesn't mean he's really nice." Ellis warned his niece.

"I know tito. Oh right, he told me his name was Clyde." She suddenly remembered the young man's name.

"Clyde? That guy. I guess he's passable as a nice guy." Ellis looked surprise as he gave his comment.

"You know him?" Tanong ni Naeri.

"Halos lahat naman ata ng estudyante dito kilala siya. He's the student council president."

'No wonder he told me to come find him if I'm ever troubled'

"Anyways, enough of that. Here." Ellis said as he brought out a piece of coupon before passing it to Naeri.

"It's your schedule. You've got five students in your room. Unfortunately, all of them are male. Other sections have full students already and since every students in here came from influential families, I can't just swap your seat with them. Come, I'll tour you around the school before dropping you off in your class." Ellis stood up as he explained.

"W-wait, all males? Why?" Biglang kinabahang tanong ng dalaga.

'Are you kidding me? First time ko sa school then malalaman ko na lalake lahat ng classmates ko?' Hindi makapaniwalang sambit ni Naeri sa kanyang isipan.

"Don't worry. They know not to mess with the dean's relative." Ellis tried to calm his niece down.

"They know we're relatives?" Asked Naeri.

"Just them, me, you and your teacher." Her uncle answered as they both made their way out of the office.

Nagpatuloy na nag-usap ang dalawa habang tino-tour ni Ellis si Naeri sa school.

After touring, the pair finally stopped at a certain classroom's door at the third floor of the left building.

"We're here. Gelu, I know na kinakabahan ka at naninibago, but I want you to be brave, okay?" Ellis patted Naeri's head before going away.

'Having another identity makes me feel like, I'm in one of those spy action movies' Naeri thought.

Her uncle reminded her earlier that she'll be using another identity in school, and again it's for safety purposes.

She knocked at the door as she thought..

'It'll be nice to get along with my classmates, kahit na lalake man silang lahat'

The door was opened by a strict looking middle-aged woman.

"Ms.Cruz, if I'm not mistaken? Come, welcome to Year 12." The woman coldly said as she opened the door wider.