Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Tняёё

Kazimir

Watching her kill Juan was just like the last time. She kills with anger, it wasn't clean or quick. It was long and painful she still continued to stab even though he was dead. I wasn't sure what to do at the start.

I didn't expect her to kill him, she had caught me by surprise. It caught my men on surprise as well. I had no clue what he had said to her before that made her face drop. The way she looked at me and looked back at him, the grin on his face.

As I watched her drive the knife through him, I didn't stop her. I let her go on since I assumed she needed to let it out. I can't ignore the fact she's been through a lot with him. The fact he was able to have a happy memory, but ruined it at the same time.

Now all she's going to think about did she kill her mom? Yes she did. How am I supposed to tell her that? What if I let Hakeem tell her that himself. Hakeem would love to know that she's alright as well.

I had too many things to do now. I had to make sure Azura was okay, I was waiting for her to get out of the shower, the body clean up and now having to get Hakeem on a plane. There was my parents and the twins.

I can't do everything at once, so I focused one thing at a time. I focused on getting her cleaned up and getting Azura in a calm state. I had to think of something for a child. Movies are fun and I thought why not let them watch a movie.

I have never gone into the cinema. I never had to use it. It was 98 inch screen and full HD with whatever video quality a person needed. Anastasia told me that the couches in there were amazingly soft and comfortable. A lot of space just for one person.

I had my staff start arranging the movie room for the both of them. I wasn't sure what food they both wanted, so it was up to them telling the chef they wanted something specific to eat. I needed to get clothes for Imani and all the things she would need.

I don't know how she is going to be the next few days. I was worried that she is going to stress out the twins or even just drain herself.

Azura was sitting on the bed with Mikhail. I didn't agree to it, but he was the best option. I still wanted to drive a bullet through him. He stood up from the bed and he stood in a solider stance. I didn't pay him any attention and I looked at Azura.

"Azura, do you know where your mommy's clothes are?"

She nods her a little bit. She gets off the bed, but she drags her feet towards me. She was pouting and her head was low. She would have been worse to see the scene downstairs.

We go to the closet and I see how empty it is. Half of her clothes were in the closet. She didn't have a lot of clothes. She's going to need a lot more and her size is going to change over the next few months.

The same with Azura, but she has her own room. I haven't talked to her about her room yet, but I guess perfect timing. Something to distract her child brain with her own room. If she was a whole princess themed room, I would make it happen.

Some of Azura's clothes were hung up as well. I think she was staring some of the process, but might have gotten tired. Azura went to the suitcase and she started looking through it. I went over to check the draws. They had some bras and underwear in there.

I picked up a simple black bra and I was confused on the boxers. Whose boxers were these? There was multiple of them in there and I sanitized throw them all out, but it wasn't my place. I picked up a black panty. Azura was still looking through her suitcase. I never told her what to look for.

"You need to look for big shirt that fits really big on your mommy."

She looks up at me, but doesn't say anything. She was making a mess out of the clothes, but I should just make someone organize it all. She lifts up a shirt and shorts. They were matching fluffy set that was pink. The top wasn't exactly oversized.