Cнаpтёя $їжтёёп

Kazimir

"I'm not staying in Russia," I scoff.

"We don't even know where she is yet and you would be more useful here," Nikolai argues.

He was right, I would be going there without knowing anything. I rubbed the side of my face and combed my beard with my fingers.

She went missing about 8 hours ago. In those 8 hours anything could be happening or happened to her, the twins and Azura. Mikhail is going to die for being such a shitty guard. He had one fucking job which was protect her.

"Cousin you aren't going to like this," Nikolai hesitates.

"I don't like anything at all, so spit out!"

"Someone in Russia has been making contact with someone in the Dominican Republic and London in the last few months," he explains.

"Now I have fucking traitor that's been here the whole time?" I yell.

"Unfortunately yes."

His tone suggested he already who it was or he had a guess of who it could be. I don't even know myself of who it could be.

"Who do you think it is?" I asked.

He looks down at the tablet in front of him. He taps away on something. He turned the tablet in my direction. The location pinned at the Oleg's club.

Someone in my circle or in that club was a traitor. That was a dead man walking.

"Are you sayi-."

"I'm not saying anything, but it might be one of them."

"Sergio wouldn't risk it, he has a wife and a child," I mutter.

"Oleg has nothing to lose," Nikolai said.

"But what if it's you?"

"I wasn't there the night of the club, when Alexei was there. The connection started back up when Alexei came here and was at the club."

"It can't be Andrei, it can't be Sergio, so it's Oleg?"

"We're not even sure if it's him."

"But who do you think took her?"

"It's not impossible, but it makes most sense it could be Juan."

"It's him. He's Dominican which makes the most sense, but I believe there still somewhere near London."

"Can I bomb the city?"

The thought randomly came to my head and a bomb would suit issues rather nicely. Although London would be careless to bomb since it has nothing to do with them.

"You will cause conflict between Russia and England, if you was to bomb the Dominican Republic then that's different."

"What is up with your obsession with bombing?"

"Who doesn't love a bit of bombs?"

"I don't think you should bomb anything and I'm sure Imani would not like that."

"She currently doesn't have any opinion."

Oleg and Sergio enter the room. Sergio looks exhausted especially, he might have been up because of his baby. They both looked tired and I meant nobody was sleeping. Everyone stays awake until I see her safe.

"Kazimir, what the fuck is going? How is your ex-whatever alive?"

"Have you never heard of faking your death?" Nikolai asked, sarcastically.