Cнаpтёя Ѳпё

Kazimir

I looked at Chloe as her hands clasped together. Her red lips were pressed into a thin line. She was thinking hard and frankly to hard. She exhaled and rubs the bridge of her nose.

"I can't do anything else Kazimir," she sighs.

"You can or don't?"

"This is useless, I can't tell you anything about what's going on anymore. My boss knows about you and Imani, so if I was to tell you anything and you were to do something. They know there's a rat and I'm not risking my job," she says.

"I pay you to risk your damn job," I scoff.

"Yes and right now I cannot."

"Fine, what about Azura? her daughter."

She has to tell me at least something about her. I needed to make sure she was okay. That I needed to know.

"I don't know, that's above my clearance," she says.

"Above your clearance? She's a child how is that above your clearance?"

"Because she's a Drug lords Daughter. Her mother was a Queenpin. She's top of the food chain and she's probably going to have her name changed, so she can be adopted," she answered.

"Adopted? Would you know who processed her papers?"

Her eyebrow goes up and she looks at me, with a slight frown on her face.

"You weren't thinking of keeping her were you?"

I don't answer her and her face relaxes. She rubs her temples and lets out a sigh.

"She was pregnant as well wasn't she? I thought it was Alya that was pregnant, but it was her. Look Kazimir I get that you lost her and your baby, but it's best you go back to Russia."

"I'm not going back until I get the information I want."

She pushed the chair back and stands up. She gets her bag and put it on her shoulders. She checked her phone with pursed lips. She looks at me with a sympathetic look.

"I'll do my best to tell you what I can, but your grieving and staying here isn't a good choice."

"If I cared about what you thought I would have asked," I scoffed.

Her lips curl up for a second and relax. She shakes her head slightly, then left. I rested against the counter staring at where Chloe sat.

I don't see myself in Russia. I had no clue what I was expecting to do. I don't think I want to stay in Arizona any longer. I rather go back to Georgia, where it all started.

Maybe going to Georgia would be better than staying here. At least I wouldn't have to stay in a hotel, I rather stay in the mansion. I will have to talk to Alexei about it.

Thinking of Alexei, I haven't spoken to him since yesterday. I might as well go now since I have nothing to do.

***

I got to Alexei's door and waited for him to open it. He opened the door and he looked stressed, almost like he wasn't expecting me.