Cнаpтёя Йїпё

Kazimir

There was no time for resting when we got to to the hotel. I had it cleared so I could have space for all my men. I couldn't bring a small amount of them to a country I have never been to.

I do not fear anything will happen, surely a few would die. It was cold and it was Christmas soon in America. In Russia we celebrate Christmas later on, so nobody was concerned about the holidays. Everyone in Americas was excited for the day to reach.

Nobody was focused, nobody thought of the upcoming dangers ahead. Who would on such a giving day?

Sergio has been watching satellite for us and making sure nothing unusual happens. Nikolai then told me how this plan would work. I made a few adjustments for myself.

Since we would arrive first, I had all security feeds cut in the house. They all played replayed images of the last few days. The house would be rigged with bombs and once I killed Jorge I would blow it up.

I was just itching to blow something up. I wanted to see fire and explosions. I wouldn't hear the scream of horrors, but at least I would get blow something up.

I further looked at the blue prints of the house. There was escape way that I had my men secure as well. I wanted them both to stay were they were.

Landing in Mexico made me feel energetic. Adrenaline was pumping through my Veins as I stepped on Mexican soil. The skies were clouded and the cold hair wished around us.

It's better I do let my men properly rest for the night and wait until it is time. Alexei should be arriving soon. Recently I have barely seen Alexei, he hasn't come around as much.

I'm sure that has something to do with Sasha, but his my number one. I could really use him right now. When all of this is done, I'm having him drag Sasha back to Russia for a while.

***

El Oso as the called him stood in front me with a scowl on his face. He must not be happy to here that we know where his wife and child is. I just wanted to be sure that there was some type of security.

This wasn't my country and I know none of these men. I know nothing about Mexico, this purely just revenge. I do not trust him, but he would be a part of my plan.

A man would do anything when it comes to protecting his wife and child. That's how I know he would comply with me easily. They were at the mansion and I checked the security feeds.

Juan was nowhere to be seen. I would assume he might have gone to his mother. I would still go and kill him even after this. Jorge however was in the house and the staff greeted him as usual.

I had the young girls moved out of the house out somewhere else. They were all so young that it built the rage in my chest more. They were just little girls who wanted to go back to their families. That I would do.

El Oso wore a wire, so he couldn't do anything sneaky. I let him go first to the house, so we had the signal to go in. We weren't to far from the mansion, it was only a five minute drive.

"Kazimir," Andrei says.

I turned my head to look at my brother. He had his hands in his pockets and a grave look on his face.

"When this is done, what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to kill her sister and her father," I answered.