Cнаpтёя Fѳця

Kazimir

Alexei has been in the blue for the past week. I have barely spoken to him. I think it just has to do with him making sure Sasha is fine. Even so he's acting so strange lately.

I have already started the process of going to a different house. I don't know which one I prefer more. I do think I like the new one better. It has more additions to it.

It had an indoor pool, a sauna, and hot tub. I wouldn't have to go anywhere if I wanted to know. It also had additional things that could be useful to me more in the future.

I was meeting Oleg and Sergio soon. I had to leave, but took the time to appreciate the new house. I walked out of the house and stayed out of the way of the movers.

I got into the car and started it. Mikhail and Henrik did go back to their homes, so I haven't called them back. They deserve their vacation off since they have been with me for some time now.

Oleg wanted to meet at his club since he got some renovations done. He wanted to show it off and catch up for a bit. Also to partially talk about business.

***

"You see what I have done with the club!"

"It looks good Oleg, you did good," I nod, praising him.

"Sergio is already in the room, I'll get us some drink and be there."

I looked around the club and he did a good job. Before it was a bit old fashioned. Oleg doesn't like new things, but whoever convinced him. Seriously did a good job. One of the girls that worked there lead me to where Sergio was.

I ignored her for the most part, because I didn't feel interested. Usually I wouldn't have minded flirting with the dancers, but I guess that's what a broken heart does to you. I entered the room and shut it before she could enter.

Sergio was in the room alone on the phone with someone. With his soft tone and assuring voice, I could tell it was his wife. She had given birth to their baby and it was a baby girl.

My heart twinged at the idea. That could have been me. Instead it would be a boy and he would be named Kazimir. I don't think it's narcissistic of me.

I sat down on the lounge chair and it was quiet comfortable. Oleg has really out done himself. I could tell the table was even made with a fine wood. Sergio hangs up the phone.

"Cousin, how are you?" He asked.

"I have been better. How is Natasha and the baby?"

"They are both doing well, Natasha is just worried and doesn't want me out much."

"She just gave birth, it is understandable."

He silence falls over us and I didn't want to break the silence. I couldn't really say anything good has come my way recently.

"I'm sorry about-."

"This what our life is, we lose the people we love," I said, bluntly.

"Doesn't mean we don't deserve to feel at loss."

"I will be fine Sergio. Eventually it will pass and I might find someone else."