Cнаpтёя Tняёё

Kazimir

I haven't left the penthouse in a week. The only person allowed up here has been my mother and she checks up on me occasionally.

I have kept my alcohol intake to a limit, but other than that I have been doing nothing. I still check with Oleg about the case with Juan and Jorge, but there hasn't been much.

As each day passes it gets worse and worse. The days drag on and I continue to hate the world even more. I have been watching shameless to make it all easier.

I missed her laughter when Frank would do something crazy. How she always loved Kev and V together. The whole show made it easier, but harder at the same time.

I got up from the couch and I went into the kitchen. I have been keeping the place clean, because I hate mess. My mouth was dry and I needed something to clench my thirst.

I know I finished my last bottle of Alcohol, so I was now on water. My body could use some anyways. I can't really complain. I get a water bottle and a few snacks.

I put myself right back on the couch continuing to watch Shameless. I watched a good three more episodes before I heard the bing from my elevator.

I didn't think my mom would be coming at this time. Last time I checked the time it was 9 in the morning, but she only comes in the evening.

I look back over the couch and I saw Malachi looking around the place. He was taking off his coat and he looked in my direction.

"Is this how you have been spending your days?"

"What do you want?"

"Nobody has seen you besides your mother, there's some concern about you."

"Well I'm fine, you can go now."

I turned back around and focused on the show again. Fiona was going through another life crisis at this point. I was ignoring his presence, but considering I could hear him moving about I was going to have to acknowledge him.

He came near the couch and rested his arms on the top of the couch. I still didn't look at him. What could be possibly want? If he was coming here to taunt her death in my face, I'm sure another bullet won't hurt him.

"I'm sorry you lost the girl and your child," he says.

I wanted to say something, but I pursed my lips together. I rather let him slip up by himself than have me say something. He will do it and I know he will.

"Both your mother and I lost our partner, but we both moved on. You can find someone better than the girl," he starts.

Is this what he came here for? To persuade me to find other women to ignore her death. The old Kazimir would have done that, but I have no interest in other woman. I continued to stay silent and let him go on.

"You can't stay in here forever, the world is still moving and you still run the brotherhood."

He had his point there, I do run the brotherhood. At the same time I'm sure they understand that I just lost the woman I love.

"Instead of sitting here and watching American bullshit, get up and at least kill a motherfucker. I think you should talk to Vera as well."

"No," I immediately said.

"No? Kazimir you barely talk to her."

"She disrespected Imani, why would I get with her when mani's in the grave? Her body hasn't even started rotting."