Cнаpтёя Fїѵё

Kazimir

All the stuff had finally been moved to the new house. I wasn't surprised that Anastasia had made herself most comfortable. Considering she has many homes. I don't mind her company thought.

I quite liked the new room, it was more modern. The floor was made out wood and it would reduce the coldness in the room. Most of the floor was also covered in carpet. Large Windows that showed the trees and parts of the city.

The large bed middle that look comfortable as ever. I walked into the master bathroom. It was large just as expected. The floor wasn't made out of a tile, but of something else.

I left the bedroom and headed downstairs. I heard a giggle from somewhere. I didn't know the voice and it was like life was testing my patience. I followed the laugh and prepared myself for whatever bullshit my father had.

I saw a dark blonde woman her hair was back up in a bun. I walked past both of them, I was not interested. I took my phone out of my pocket and texted my mother.

She needs to get Malachi away from me. I texted Andrei earlier to come by the house. I was going to need a line of cocaine to get through this bullshit. I walked back towards them. I rested against the wall and folded my arms.

I stared at the woman in front of me. She was beautiful, but my cock didn't jump to life. She smiled at me and she held a sort of innocence to her, yet I still didn't get aroused. I glared at Malachi as his eyes narrowed at me.

"For a old man you're testing your limit," I sneer.

"You haven't given it a try."

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Olga," she answers.

"Olga, it's pointless being here. You should go home," I said, bluntly.

A shocked expression covers her face, she turns to look at Malachi. He had nothing to say and I could see the anger rising in him. My phone vibrates in my pocket, but I don't check it.

"I warned you."

"Why are you so defiant?"

"Olga, I will have one of my men take you home."

I should lock myself back into my room. I called for one of my men to escort her to the door. They do as told and Malachi doesn't argue. He needs to give up. We stared at each other in silence.

Neither of said anything, It was just a staring competition. He rested on the couch and clasped his hands together.

"Fine, but you don't have all the time in the world to grieve."

"I don't need you trying to dictate my life."

"I'm getting old, your mother is getting old. Grandchildren won't hurt."

"You were going to have one, but that wouldn't suffice."

"It wouldn't," he says, bitterly.

"Then ask Anastasia and Andrei."

I notice Andrei walking towards up. He raises his brow out me.

"Ask me about what?"

"Grandchildren," I told.

"Grandchildren?" He repeats, puzzled.

"We were discussing how father wants Grandchildren, but unfortunately if Imani had the baby it wouldn't be good enough," I explained.

"Well I guess my future child won't be good enough," he shrugs.

"What is that supposed to mean?" He asked, coughing.

He sits up on the couch and scoots to the edge of the couch.

"The woman I'm seeing is black."

"I'm going to have a heart attack," he gasps.

He gets up from the couch struggling. His breathing labored and I almost became concerned for him. He starts walking away from us, muttering under his breath.

We both look at each other and watch as he leaves. Maybe he will start stop showing up at my house. Andrei moves to sit down on the couch, while taking off his jumper. It was soon December and it was increasingly colder than ever.

He needs to start staying at his castle and sitting by that fireplace thinking about how good his life is. I sat down a few seats away from him.

"What's her name?" I ask.

"Sage, she's a chef. I met her in New York, she was working in an Eastern European restaurant," he answers.

"Do you love her?"

"I'm not sure, I hate being away from her. I constantly send her gifts while I'm here. I want to bring her here, but she doesn't want to come. She's unsure if she wants to move her whole life here."

I saw the saddened look in his eyes. He stared at the floor and he picked at his fingernail. What do I tell him? Understand where she's coming from, but maybe he could come to a compromise.

"You could compromise with her. Imani always had thing for disagreeing with me, so a compromise is what we came to. You can have her come here for a few days and take her back, she doesn't have to stay here," I advise.

"I tried that, but I think she's scared. She's never had the best relationships in the past and most times she's scared of me," he sighs.

"Scared of you? Why would she be scared of you?"

He glared at me like I have just asked him a dumb question. Well considering we are the Russian mafia, It makes sense.

"So she knows who you are?"

"She doesn't know who I am exactly. She just knows I have ties to the mafia."

"I'm not sure then, maybe just give her time and space," I shrug.

"Basically give up on her?"

"I'm not saying give up on her, I'm saying you should let her think about it."

"For how long?"

"Well talk to her first and wait until she decides she wants to talk to you again."

"I guess that works then, I was planning on seeing her at the end of this week," he said.

"I will come with you, I need to go back to America for business anyways."

He perks up like I just told him the best news.

"You want to meet her?"

"I wasn't planning to, but if you want me too then sure."

My phone phone vibrated again and I pulled it out. I read the message from Nikolai that was from 9 minutes ago and the message from my mother now.

Nikolai was on his way to the house now since I asked him to look into properties in Mexico and whoever his connection was to confirm a few things for me.

My mother message was that she would have an actual talk with him, so he'll stop. She did her usual check up and said she would be over later. I caught Andrei up on everything that's been happening as well.

I just couldn't wait to land a punch in Jorge and Juan's face. Andrei found the whole thing to be insane, I don't know which part. The fact that Imani was a rat or the fact her father was a bastard.

Considering I will be leaving soon, I wanted Mikhail and Henrik back. I trusted those two a lot and they guarded Imani and she grew her own relationship with them despite me not wanting them to.

I had a lot of things to do before I leave Russia. One of them includes putting Malachi in his place, maybe I'll sending him to a nursing home like the Americans do.