Pяѳгѳgцё

Kazimir

Three Days Later

I stared at the liquor in my hands and swirled the dark brown liquid around in the glass. I lifted the glass to my lips and downed it swiftly.

I no longer felt the slight burn in my throat, it went down smoothly. I put the empty glass on the table and looked at the empty bottle.

I sighed and couldn't be bothered to get up to get another one. I relax in the armchair in a drunken haze. I rested my head on the back of the chair and stared up at the ceiling.

I don't think I have drunk this much alcohol in such a long time. I have been trying to process the fact that she was dead, but I didn't want to. I was fine with her leaving because there was still a possibility of her coming back.

Now I will never see her again and we didn't necessarily end on good terms. I wished it could have ended differently.

A knock comes on the door and I look at the door. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone and everyone knows that. I don't want to be disturbed at all, I thought I made that clear.

I didn't respond and waited for the person to leave, but I heard no movement. They knocked again and I didn't budge. I just stared at the door not wanting to open it. The person starts knocking again.

"It's Alexei, Open the door," he says.

I couldn't be bothered to stand up and open the door. I wanted to be alone and he knows I want to be alone. I was currently stuck in the fucking states since FBI, CIA and whatever government officials were putting me at top of the list.

I have always been at the top, but since they know about my involvement with Imani there obviously going to want to pull me in.

"Open the door, I doubt you want to pay for service fees for when I break it," he yells.

He banged on the door this time. I reluctantly pushed myself out of the chair and trudged to the door. I turned the lock, pulled back the chain and pulled open the door.

I stared at Alexei who stood at the door with a hand messing his hair up. His suit had creases in it, no longer in its usual crisp ironed state.

"What."

He looks me up and down. He enters the room and shuts the door, slightly pushing me out the way.

"You look like shit brother," he says.

"What do you have to tell me?"

"I'm just checking on you," he answered.

He sat down at the counter and started pulling off his blazer. He began undoing his buttons and I stopped him.

"What do you have to tell me?" I repeat.

"Well we got an issue on our hands. That Rico case that the feds were building is tight. There bringing in anyone they can, they got solid evidence and with Imani being witness to all of it my hands are tied."

"There case was against the Sinaloa cartel, not us. I don't meddle with American drama not until she came along."

"Well since you were in a relationship Russia is being dragged into it. Obviously they have nothing to pin us with, but our Chloe says she can't tell us anything," he sighs.

"Nothing? Should I have her mother killed or what?" I snarl.

"That would just be wonderful," he cheers, sarcastically.

I walked to the couch and picked up the remote. I turned on the TV and the news came up. I have been avoiding the news, but hearing what Alexei just said I might as well.

"The biggest win for the country, tackling Drugs and Trafficking has not been easy. We've finally been able get Jorge Cortez and Juan Hernandez in custody. I wish to keep it that way," He says, nodding with a grin.

"My sources say you had a Secret Informant in all, They died on the scene of the raid. What do you have to say that?"

His smile slowly faded and I leaned back on the couch. Alexei comes over and sits on the couch with me. I take a deep breath and exhale.

He puts his arm in front of me and I look in his hand. He had a car and bag of cocaine in his hands. I take it from him and open it, I leaned forward and poured some on the the table.

"Thought you would want some," he said.

I don't respond to him and create the lines, while waiting for the man to answer. I wonder what bullshit lie he was trying to come up with.

"Unfortunately our informant did die on the scene. She was a criminal of the organization and for helping us she died. It's sad, may she rest in peace."

He stares at the camera and he didn't mean a single word that just came out his mouth. It was almost like this was amusing to him.

"Now what about the child that was on scene? Was that related to the child trafficking and will the girl be reunited with her family?"

"I cannot answer that question at the time, any further questions?"

The woman goes on and eventually it ends. It went onto an Ad and we stayed silence just watching. I had nothing to say, I just wanted to shoot everyone of those bastards.

I finished making the lines and I leaned forward to do a line. I snorted one line and sniffed making sure it wouldn't irritate my nose.

"Chloe says it's best we leave America and go back to Russia," he says.

I thought about going back to Russia, but I didn't want to. The house still had her things in it, Our room with her all over it. I couldn't go back to Russia, not now.

I wanted them all dead. Even in the cells while they rott away. I want them dead. I did another line.

"We aren't leaving. I want everything on Jorge and Juan's men. I want to see if anyone of them will flip. I want to know everything about their case."

"Kazimir, it's a bad idea," Alexei starts.

"Somehow I don't remember asking you for your opinion."

A knock comes from the door. The person knocked again, but it nervous knock. I turned to Alexei, so he can open the door. He stands up and I continue listening to the news.

I heard Sasha's voice and hushed whispering. She  might have just been asking Alexei to go back to the room with her. The sound of the door shutting and silence fills the suite.

Hearing their voices over and over on the news was aggravating me. It made me hate them more each time, especially Juan. He was pathetic excuse of a father.

How could you use your own daughter as bait. Putting her life at risk for what? Simply because you wanted Imani back. Considering that Azura was there when she was killed, I couldn't imagine the trauma.

I turned off the TV and stayed where I was. I looked at the ceiling and just stared at the ceiling. 

My mind felt empty, my heart felt empty. It was like my soul was gone. I was an empty shell, I couldn't feel anything. What I could feel was revenge, I wanted revenge.

—————
A/N

This is just the prologue and it's Gon keep getting better!! I didn't edit this chapter, because it's one in the morning and I'm going bed. I'll edit another day or sum.

Nighttt Shawty's🤭🤭