E P I L O G U E

K A D E N

Getting stabbed definitely wasn't the best thing in the world, but I can't believe everyone thought I was just gonna die straight up like that.

"Marie," the word escapes my lips before I even registered what I wanted to say. It was the first thing that came to mind, the first person.

My eyes are closed, I feel too weak to open them.

I hear a squealed gasp and then a sudden movement.

"What?" The sound of her voice is like angels singing a song. "I know I'm not hearing shit, Kaden." She sounds as if her nose is stuffy and she's been crying.

I keep my eyes closed, maybe because I'm cruel and want to play a prank on her, but c'mon. People thought I was dead, so why can't I pretend to be dead a little longer?

"I'm going fucking crazy, Kaden." I hear her say. She then plops down onto the chair which sounds pretty close to me. "Fucking asshole." She mutters. "I know I'm not going crazy, okay! So just fucking say something! Say something!" I hear the heartbreak in her voice, yea I'm not that cruel.

I slowly open my eyes, a bright light is shining right down on me making my vision blurred until it slowly adjusts. The ceilings give me an unwelcoming setting; the beige tiles with the creepy beamed lights. I will say, the ceiling looks pretty fucking clean.

"Oh my god," she whispers, her voice sounding so scared and fragile.

I turn my head towards her, smiling. "Did you miss me-" she cuts me off with her lips, crashing them down on to mine. She kisses me all over my face, her warm tears spilling down on me.

"Don't do that again, you asshole." She says, relieved.

"I'll try not to." I reach to her face with my hand and softly caress the skin of her cheek. She closes her eyes, leaning into my touch with a faint smile.

"The doctors said you wouldn't make it-"

"The doctors apparently haven't met me, huh?"

She laughs, a sound I've missed in my how ever many hours of being "dead".

"So what did I miss while I was out?" I ask.

"Well, not much. Just me slowly going crazy.. which is why you're never allowed to do any of that shot ever again, Kaden. I'm serious." Her smile falls as the words escape her mouth. "I don't know what I'd do if I lost you."

I gaze into her eyes. "You won't." I whisper. "I won't leave you, I promise."

She nods her head.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

---
I won't lie guys, this really isn't the BEST ending but I've been writing this book for about two years now, and I just wanted to get it done as fast as possible. This book has really been a journey and the love I have for my characters are very special. I really hope you enjoyed my book and make sure to read the my other story that's published "Me and Him"

LOVE YALL
PEACE OUT WHORES!!