#50: black & white & punn: treatment (triplets au #3)

Summary: Punn talks to his brothers for the first time in years.

  "I'm just here to ask a few questions and check some things. Your doctor should be here any minute to take care of the rest." Punn said looking at Black and then turned and took the clipboard that was hanging on the wall with all the information. He looked through it to see what type of treatments Black was taking.

  "Punn." White said his name again.

  "Hey, can't you hear White is talking to you?" The other guy, who if he remembered correctly was named Sean, said.

  Punn looked up and saw Sean was standing next to White now with his arm around him comforting him. White was still standing there crying and looking at Punn. Black hadn't moved or showed any reaction since he'd walked in and the Gram guy looked confused as fuck.

  "I'm just doing my job." Punn said, walking over to the bed and looking at Black. "Unless you want me to get someone else to take my place can we get started?"

  "Go ahead." Black spoke for the first time.

  "P'Black!" White exclaimed and walked over. "I'm not going to act like our Nong isn't standing in front of us and the three of us aren't together for the first time in over a decade!"

  "It says here you left the hospital without being discharged and then returned a few days later to get a checkup. Have you been feeling okay since then?" Punn asked.

  "Yeah, I've felt fine." Black said.

  "Hello! I have some questions!" White didn't give up.

  "Have you been taking your prescriptions like you were told?" Punn asked writing down some notes.

  "Yeah." Black said.

  "Stop ignoring me!" White yelled.

  "Any side effects?" Punn asked, continuing to take notes.

  "Just drowsiness." Black said.

  "I said stop ignoring me!" White yanked the clipboard out of Punn's hands and glared at both Black and Punn.

  "I'm doing my job." Punn said, trying to keep his personalities under control. They were all talking at once now and he was doing his best to tune them out and focus on what was going on. "What do you want me to say? Hi, how have you been during the past fourteen years? When did you get back to Thailand? Oh, I see you reunited with Black. Good for you two. Must be nice." Punn couldn't help the hint of bitterness that came out in his tone of voice at the end.

  "I-I was going to look for you. I was just waiting for things to calm down a bit." White said looking hurt.

  "Sure." Punn said.

  "Black said he was still in contact with you. He said he'd tell me everything he knew once things weren't as hectic." White said.

  "I haven't spoken to Black since I was like sixteen." Punn snorted and looked at Black.

  "What?" White exclaimed and looked at Black as well.

  "I said I knew how he was doing. I never said I was in contact with him." Black told White. "I've been keeping tabs on him since I left home."

  "Phi! You haven't talked to our Nong since you were sixteen? Why?" White asked, looking confused.

  "He didn't even say goodbye. I found out he'd left home from our dear mother after none of my calls or messages went through to Black anymore and I called to ask her." Punn said walking over and taking the clipboard from White. "So let's not pretend like this is some happy reunion. Clearly things haven't changed at all since we were kids. You two can continue being twins and I can continue with my life without interfering in yours."

  "We're not twins! We're triplets and we've always been triplets!" White said, turning to look at Punn.

  "You don't have to pretend. It's always been Black and White the twins and oh there's also Punn the odd one out." Punn said. "So let me just finish doing my job and you two can walk out of here and forget you ever saw me."

  "Nong…" White reached forward to try and touch Punn but Punn took a step back. He turned and looked at Black. "Phi, say something!"

  Black didn't say anything.

  There was a knock on the door and one of the doctors stepped inside.

  "Ah, I see you ended up coming back like I advised." He said looking at Black but then looked around like if he sensed the tension in the air. "Is everything okay?"

  "Everything is fine." Punn walked over and handed the doctor the clipboard. "I have more patients I need to check up on so if you don't need my assistance I'll be excusing myself Phi."

  The doctor nodded. "That's fine." He said but then froze and looked at White, Black, and Punn back and forth. "Are you three related? You look-"

  "Ah, no we aren't." Punn quickly answered and gave him a smile. "I'll get going now."

  "Um, yes, okay." He said looking confused.

  Punn walked out and once he closed the door he leaned against the wall and took a deep sigh.

  He had two hours left of his shift before calling Claire or Wave or whoever answered first and ask them to meet up for drinks. He was going to get drunk tonight.

゚°☆𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭. 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞.☆° ゚

「𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙚/𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮!」

𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐆𝐮𝐧 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬 & 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara