#25: sean/white: fright (vampire!white #9)

Summary: White arrives home to find the door wide open.

  White would be lying if he said he didn't want things to go further with Sean. He's been feeding from Sean from his neck since the first time Sean had offered and every single time they kissed afterwards. It wasn't just a simple kiss either but a full on make-out session that didn't end until Sean was out of breath or they both were turned on and embarrassed.

  There wasn't a label on their relationship either.

  Although White was sure Sean felt the same way towards White as White felt towards him.

  The elevator doors opened and White walked out and towards his apartment. He froze when he saw the front door wide open though but quickly rushed in ready and looking for Black.

  "Black!" White called as he used his vampire speed to check all over the apartment. He didn't hear or sense any unfamiliar presence. "Black! Where are you?"

  "What's going on?" Black asked as he walked out of his bedroom looking half-asleep.

  "Phi!" White rushed over and checked him over making sure he was okay.

  "What's wrong? You gave me a fright." Black said confused.

  "The front door was wide open when I arrived. I thought something had happened to you." White said once he was sure nothing was wrong with Black.

  "What?" Black asked more awake than before now. "The front door was open?"

  "Yeah." White said. "Have you been out today?"

  "Just woke up." Black said, shaking his head.

  White frowned. "Well I didn't leave it open when I left. I always check five times whenever I go out and especially if I'm leaving you home alone." White said.

  "Is there anything missing or different?" Black asked, looking around the living room.

  White glanced around as well but found nothing. He went and checked his room and everywhere else in the apartment but again found nothing missing or different.

  "It doesn't make sense." White said.

  "Maybe the door lock is broken. I'll call maintenance to come and check it." Black said walking backing into his room and emerging on the phone a minute later.

  White still couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong.

  "Said they'll come by in an hour." Black said once he'd gotten off the phone.

  "I don't like this." White said.

  "I'm sure it was nothing." Black assured him. "There's nothing missing or different and I would've known if someone went into my bedroom."

  "Um, why's the front door open?" Gram asked as he walked in followed by Sean.

  "Great, they're here." Black grumbled and headed into his bedroom.

  White didn't miss the way Gram looked at Black though. Since Black had just woken up he was only in his boxers and had bed-head.

  "Why is the front door open?" Sean asked.

  "Um, I think the lock is broken." White said not believing it.

  "Your front door lock is broken?" Gram asked, frowning.

  White nodded. "I arrived home five minutes ago and found the door wide open. Nothing seems to be missing or different and Black is fine so…" White pursed his lips bothered.

  "Black was home alone with the front door open?" Gram asked sounding worried.

  "He was asleep." White said.

  "And I am fine so the lock is probably just broken." Black said as he came back out of his bedroom wearing a shirt now. "Do you smell anything dog?" He asked Gram as he walked past him to get to the kitchen.

  Gram looked pleased that Black had talked to him even though he had also insulted him at the same time. Gram sniffed as he walked around for a few seconds.

  "Nothing unusual." Gram said.

  "See." Black said from the kitchen. "Lock's broken."

  White didn't feel reassured at all even though Gram had said he didn't smell anything. He just had a feeling someone or more than one someone had been in the apartment. And Black had been sleeping the entire time. Vulnerable.

  "Hey, I'm sure the lock is broken." Sean walked over and reassured White.

  "I hope so." White said.

  Because if it wasn't then someone had been in the apartment and the reasons behind it were unknown.

゚°☆𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭. 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞.☆° ゚

「𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙚/𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮!」